Last date to apply: 16th March 2023
What is a Territory Sales Supervisor?
TSS team is a sub part of the Regional Operating model lead by the Regional Business Head. This position reports to the Area Sales Manager who leads a team of two to three TSSs. We work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve regional sales targets and resolve issues that occur on daily basis which results in growth of JazzCash & Postpaid Sales and Franchise/Retail Business Development.
What does Territory Sales Supervisor do?
- Learns Jazz’s values, business, and products, the Regional Operating Model, and an understanding of the market dynamics
- Visits the market daily to conduct spot checks/retail audits on stock availability
- Assigned one Franchise (in few cases two, depending on the potential & geographical spread)
- Start managing the assigned franchise on daily basis; ensuring visibility of daily reports shared by the Area Manager; while carrying out strong franchise follow up
- Builds contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently through the franchise and retail network
- Ensures Retail & Distribution network development – by engaging Franchise staff & DO
- Focuses on Enablers; BVS Activation; EVC (Agent to Agent serving); Market Float management (2.3 days); DO service levels (daily basis 50%); Recharge (Jazz Load & Scratch cards) Non-Performers to be less than 5% (ensure DO follows up with non performing retailer); Follow up with DO to ensure minimum balance Retailers are less than 5%
- Along with the Enablers focus on achieving Target KPIs: Recharge; Gross Ads (pre & postpaid); JazzCash (DR, Cash-In & M-Wallet); MBB (Data Devices); Active Retail Base (EVC; BVS Devices; & JazzCash Retail Base) Devise plans to increase the sales of handsets, Wi-Fi devices, remittances and postpaid numbers
- Starts engaging the retailers in planning BTL (below the line) activities based on target achievement
- Focuses on optimal utilization of Trade Marketing
- Focuses on channel foot print expansion and improvement in KPIs (minimum balance, retailer servicing for JazzCash and Voice)
- Works on Territory Integrity & Infringement Control
- Be expected to develop healthy relations with the retailers, franchise owners of your area
- Continuously review and bring improvements in JazzCash & Voice KPIs assigned to you and your team
- Proactive and creative by bringing forward new ideas and processes for the betterment of your whole team
- Manages franchise and retail channel by motivating and counseling the concerned stakeholders and explain the profitability model
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Territory Sales Supervisor?
- Someone who has already delivered on challenging projects.
- Has taken end-to-end responsibility from planning to roll out followed by feedback.
- An individual who can work both remotely as well as under supervision to improve the effectiveness and penetration of the sales and distribution channel.
- Who can work on achievement of monthly KPI targets such as Jazz Cash Wallet Activation, Post-paid & Prepaid Sales, Remittances, and Cash in, MNP etc.
- Increases penetration of overall business in the assigned areas.
- Meets assigned targets end to end.
- Strengthens & develops the Channel.
- Has a relevant experience of sales management & channel development.
Why join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.