Location : Karachi
Industry : Telecommunications
Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 9th February 2024
What is Jazz Business Consultant?
A Jazz Business Consultant is a highly motivated and results-oriented individual with techno-commercial expertise. As a key player in our B2B division, you will be responsible for driving sales, building strong client relationships, promoting our comprehensive suite of technology solutions and maintaining customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will thrive in a competitive market, possess a deep understanding of the telecommunications and technology industry, and have a proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
What does Jazz Business Consultant do?
· Proactively identify and pursue new business opportunities in diverse industry verticals.
· Develop and maintain a robust sales pipeline through strategic prospecting, networking, and market analysis.
· Achieve monthly Sales/Revenue targets by promoting various products such as GSM,
· M2M/IoT, Fixed Data, Cloud and Ad-tech.
· Collaborate with the marketing team to align sales strategies with market trends and client needs.
· Meet retention & recovery targets for the assigned portfolio.
· Build and nurture strong relationships with key decision-makers and stakeholders in client organizations.
· Conduct detailed needs assessments to understand client requirements and propose customized technology solutions.
· Serve as the primary point of contact for clients, ensuring satisfaction and addressing any concerns promptly.
· Stay abreast of industry trends, emerging technologies, and competitor activities.
· Leverage knowledge in cloud computing, cybersecurity, IoT, data management, and GSM to position our solutions effectively.
· Provide consultative guidance to clients on the optimal use of technology solutions to address their challenges.
· Collaborate continuously with internal stakeholders for seamless execution and delivery of services.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Jazz Business Consultant?
· 3-5 years of proven experience in Sales.
· Experience of working in System integration business, OEM, or technology company
· Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, IT or related field.
· Strong techno-commercial acumen with a deep understanding of latest technologies, e.g. cloud, cybersecurity, IoT, data analytics and monetization.
· Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
· Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
· Fast learner; can understand product descriptions and key selling points quickly.
· Self-motivated and passion for solving customer challenges.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.