Grade Level: L2
Function: Digital Financial Services (JazzCash)
Last date to apply: 19th May 2021
What is Expert Public Sector Partnerships?
- Focal point for potential and existing high value clients to develop JazzCash' public sector portfolio, including Disbursement Solutions, Payment Gateway, In-App Payment Collections.
- The role reports directly to the Regional Manager Corporate Partnership- with an extended team of 10 members.
What does Expert Public Sector Partnerships do?
- Pursue high value Organizations for sale of disbursement and collections solutions by integration and onboarding large ecosystems
- Responsible for bringing new clients onboard while maintaining relationships with existing ones
- Act as principal point of contact between a business and its customers
- Identify new markets and customer leads and pitch prospective customers
- Develop understanding of existing public sector client base and liaise with them for upselling and making sure the operational activities are smooth
- Develop pipeline of potential clients through directly reaching out to them or by leveraging other Jazz channels
- Track and present pipeline to management for region
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge of Digital Financial Services by staying updated on regulatory and business practice changes
- Guide a client through the various stages the lifecycle from conception, negotiation, onboarding and live
- Deliver on monthly, quarterly, and yearly targets
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Public Partnerships?
- Bachelor's degree from recognized university
- 3 – 5 years’ of relevant experience in a similar role within the Digital Financial Services industry or Banking
- Demonstrated experience of leading challenging projects by taking end to end responsibility from planning to roll out within Digital Financial Services business.
- The individual should have sound communication, presentation, and negotiation skills; these skills are key to meet the performance expectations for this role which are to sell Jazz Cash Solutions.
- Must have prior experience of managing complex large-scale projects across multiple Organization in sales domain.
- Negotiate/ close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Portfolio Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reporting & presentation skills
- Proactively solving day-to-day problems
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 72 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.