Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 12th January 2022
What is Pricing Expert?
Pricing Expert is someone who has the ability to develop product ideas and convert them into tangible results to grow and sustain the business. The individual should have sound business analytical, product development, project management and relationship management skills; these skills are the cornerstone for this job role.
The role reports directly to the Head of Pricing in a team of 6 members (including Department Head). The role will be part of extended team of 18 members with 4 sub-teams (including Pricing Team)
What does Pricing Expert do?
- Recommend ways to develop pricing strategy of all B2C and B2B portfolio ensuring achievement of business objectives
- Recommend & develop new strategies on how to retain and bring new customers
- Using analytical skills design action plan for achievement of sales targets, reduce churn, improve subscriber retention and dormant revival
- Review the developed business cases for all new launches and change in existing
- Monitor competitors pricing for similar products/services and recommend corrective action
- Work with various segments to conduct BTL activities to increase usage and customer engagement
- Have the ability to individually steer or lead projects towards achieving the end goal
- Monitor revenue, subscriber and traffic trends and coordinate with the relevant segments to propose action plan in case of gap identification and raise early warnings for performance management.
- Review and enhance the defined pricing dynamics for B2C and B2B Voice, SMS, Data, VAS and digital products taking into account internal costs, competition, regulation, and market constraints
- Determine feasibility of new products and determine optimal pricing
- Review post product/price change impact for all pricing initiatives and propose optimal way forward
- Manage network load through product changes, ensuring cellular traffic to remain within network capacity constraints
- Foresee innovative opportunities and projects to attract new customers and gain competitive edge
- To closely monitor competitor performance and maintain/increase revenue and subscriber market shares
- Prepare periodic revenue outlook in comparison with relevant benchmarks
- Ability to develop and deliver end to end Business Model for Grow Forecasting
- To co-ordinate with the regulator to secure approvals for effective launch of new/existing product changes
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Pricing Expert?
- Bachelors/Masters for an HEC recognised institute, MBA from a reputed University will be preferred
- 5 years of relevant experience (preferably in Pricing, Segments or Marketing), experience in Analytics & Strategy, Segment Management, Product Design and Development
- Ability to build strong relationships with Internal Teams and External Vendors
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70+ million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.