Grade Level: L2
Function: Digital Financial Services
Last date to apply: 23rd May 2021
What is Expert Product – Marketplace (mCommerce)?
You will be responsible to enhance the value proposition for the customer by introducing new and innovative use-cases and product improvements in mCommerce.
You will take a leading role in identifying new verticals, coordinating with Merchant Team/Category managers for SKU additions, product design, USP, go-to-market strategy and future initiatives.
Liaising with internal stakeholders to identify enablers for eco-system development, competitive analysis and product improvements will also be a part of your day-to-day tasks.
The role reports directly to the Stream Head Product & Marketplace in 6-member team with an extended team of 23 team members.
What does Expert Product – Marketplace (mCommerce) do?
- Adopt a customer-centric and data-oriented approach to all problems and decision-making
- A quick learner (new segments, tools and markets) and have the ability to prioritize tasks and deliver in a high-pressure workload environment
- Well-read about new technologies and advancements in e-commerce space locally and globally
- Define product roadmap and pipeline for mCommerce
- Take over existing products and manage them end to end
- Come up with tactical and strategic initiatives to meet departmental objectives and deliver big projects (international and local projects/products)
- Regularly seek feedback on UI/UX for the consumer, re-engineer where required
- Be extremely customer centric and improve process flows as per consumer needs
- Think creatively and design new products and solutions as per the market need
- Liaise with Product development and technology teams to finalize business requirement document, define product functionalities and conduct UATs
- Constantly think of new verticals for the segment to expand into
- Take products to the market, constantly monitor customer feedback and iterate where required
- Act as the glue between engineering, marketing, and design to develop the product roadmap for mCommerce
- Contribute positively with customer insights, industry trends, market research and global best practices
- Create business models around future sustainability and growth plans
- Contribute in strategy and expansion plans
- Conducting user research to develop and design relevant products and initiate product improvements
- Optimization of customer funnels and success rates
- Identify gaps in the existing product portfolio and categories and work cross-functionally to grow product offering
- Ensure projects are delivered as per timelines and any problems arising in the project are solved on a timely basis
- Regularly meet business heads to ensure projects are prioritized
- Explore essential use-cases and develop potential client pipeline
- Penetrate new areas with innovative solutions/products to cater market needs
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Product – Marketplace (mCommerce)?
- Bachelors in relevant discipline
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in managing products and strategy for a consumer-facing e-commerce platform
- Proven track record of success in leading and managing e-commerce/online shopping platforms
- Someone who is always looking for innovative products & services, and strive to continuously improve customer experience. Curious about global best practices and have a proven record of managing strategy and product
Past experience or shown expertise in:
- Product Management
- Product Design
- Customer Experience design
- Product Roadmap
- Ideation, Usability Testing, A/B Testing
- Stakeholder Management
- Product Management Tools
- Customer Funnels, Events and Triggers
Other essential skills:
- Knowledge of app analytics and tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Ads manager, Firebase, Mixpanel and Appsflyer)
- Self-driven and intellectually curious individual able to carry out impactful discussions with senior stakeholders influencing strategic priorities
- Creative problem solver who goes beyond the obvious to find unconventional ways enabling business and people
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 68 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.