Grade Level: L2
Last Date to Apply: 23 Nov 2023
What is Expert Internal Control Design?
Expert Internal Control Design plays a crucial role in the organization by leading the design, monitoring, testing, and digitization of internal controls across Jazz. Your expertise will be instrumental in ensuring the effectiveness of our internal control framework and promoting a culture of compliance and risk mitigation.
The role reports to Manager Control Design.
What Expert Internal Control Design does?
- Lead the design and implementation of robust internal control processes and procedures.
- Monitor the effectiveness of existing internal controls and recommend improvements as needed.
- Conduct comprehensive testing to assess the efficiency and reliability of internal controls.
- Digitize internal control processes to enhance efficiency and streamline operations.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of internal controls.
- Support in management self-assessment (MSA) of internal controls
- Facilitate on-the-spot problem resolution to address any issues related to internal controls.
- Lead and co-ordinate annual scoping and testing of SOX with external auditor
- Support accounts and finance team in digital initiatives including data analytics and robotics to improve efficiency while ensuring optimal control environment
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
- Proven experience of designing, monitoring, testing internal controls either as an auditor or as part of the industry role
- ACA/ACCA/Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree from a renowned institute with 4+ years of professional experience
- The applicant must also have sound understanding of ICRM functional requirements and an understanding of its linkage with other finance functions
- Exposure to SOX regulations and related controls is a must
- The applicant must also have exposure to ERP solutions like Oracle/SAP. He/ She must have a functional understanding of the controls embedded in these ERP’s.
- Analytical mindset with an eye for detail to identify potential risks and control gaps.
- We expect excellent communication skills and ability to work in collaborative environment and manage/engage stakeholders
- A highest level of integrity and ethics is a must for successful candidate
- Understanding of the telecommunications and finance processes will be a great advantage
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.