Grade Level: L2
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Last date to apply: 5th July 2022
Expert Analytics & AdTech
Jazz Business being the flagbearer of ICT & Digital business solutions in Pakistan strives to achieve excellence in innovation and total customer satisfaction every day. The B2B marketing team comprises various functions covering marketing communications, product strategy and design, business planning, and sales channel enablement. You would be part of the team responsible for managing and evolving the AdTech, DaaS, CPaaS, Mobile Identity, A2P Messaging & Ecosystem, Messaging Firewalls & Policies, Charging Platforms, and new products innovation.
The role reports directly to the Manager A2P with an extended team of 06 team members
What does Expert Analytics & AdTech do?
We are looking for someone who has relevant techno-commercial experience in the AdTech and DaaS and, its underlying technologies and terms, pricing and strategy, business analysis and product management. Well versed with the local and international market trends and have ample experience of managing a business portfolio directly or independently with P/L responsibilities. You have a knack for number crunching, structured documentation and have exceptional presentation skills.
- Leading business planning/P&L management of AdTech & DaaS Initiatives.
- Work with multiple stakeholders across the organization to identify, capture, map, formalize, and manage requirements and issues, and implement scalable solutions.
- Conduct technology and potential partnership analysis, help in the selection process and the design of solutions as well as in their implementation.
- Align internal teams on the best tactics to execute against projects using both existing and new processes.
- Produce recommendations, guidelines, and documentation about data management and digital marketing solutions.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with project teams and executive management on the AdTech Initiative (DMP, DSP, SSP, Ad Exchange, Ad-server). Escalate urgent problems appropriately and drive them to closure promptly.
- Describe long-term AdTech strategy and work with digital, data science and technology to distill this into a plan of individual executable features.
- Fluent in articulating AdTech product capabilities to both business and technical audiences.
- Serve as an integrator between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet business needs.
- Project management and drive execution of strategic initiatives including new technologies, customer data privacy requirements implementation and existing tools evolution.
- Optimize supplier performance through strong commercial management, ensuring business value is delivered & competitive advantage is maintained.
- You would be expected to review various pricing and new product design related recommendations, take decisions and ensure day-on-day coordination within the operating network, ownership of budgeting, P&L management, products KPIs and reporting at CXO level as a product owner independently.
- Maintain the thought leadership position in the industry through continuous innovation
- Own the product lifecycle, from discovery, definition, execution to launch & iteration.
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with detailed orientation program where you will learn Jazz’s values, business and its vision along with short term and long-term strategy.
- Be in a position to manage projects independently, set revenue goals and projects goals for assigned business portfolio. Start adding value in solutions designing pricing structure, special projects, managing platform deployments through responsible stakeholders involved.
- Transform yourself into focal person for assigned business portfolio and be in a position to suggest measures to internal stakeholders including regulatory, business assurance, supply chain, technical, data & strategy, digital, and B2B sales channel.
- Fully aware of market trends, competition, internal and external challenges related to assigned portfolio. You will be in a position to take independent decisions while ensuring transparency and alignment with the business strategy
- Drive Ad-Tech & DaaS commercialization strategy, and act as subject matter expert within the organization.
- Experience with Digital Analytics tools (Google Analytics, Firebase, Mix Panel etc.), Tag Management Solutions (Tealium, GTM etc.)
- Experience with CDP (Customer Data Platforms)
- Good knowledge and understanding of the telecom and ICT industries.
- Strong negotiation, Partner Management and Stakeholders Management skills
- Growth-mindset, Attention to detail, Willingness to learn.
- Result Oriented, Creativity and Innovation, Flexible and Adaptable.
- Good data-led story telling skillset to influence the decision making.
- Bachelor’s or master’s in business/marketing/analytics with 3+ years of experience with a focus on project/product management.
- Experience in Data Analytics or Adtech/Martech areas is preferred.
- Experience managing large-scale full-life cycle implementations of multiple AdTech Solutions.
- knowledge of demand side platforms (DSPs) and data management platforms (DMPs)
- Experience collaborating with data science team on full-funnel, cross-channel measurement solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and convincingly to business teams through excellent oral and written communication skills including strong presentation skills.
- Ability to manage work and meet specific deadlines, highly organized and self-sufficient.
- Strong project management skills especially working in a highly collaborative, matrixed environment.
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 72 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Please re-check this number I doubt on the number. Further you should not get this from the end user rather HR collect this information from end user and update on each opening on its own.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.