Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: Aug 7th, 2022
What is Expert – Business Control?
Expert Business Control will be part of team currently engaged with HQ in a range of activities, including business planning / forecasting, month-end closing, financial/group reporting and management reporting. The role will support team in these tasks with prime focus on payroll related matters for HQ.
The role will report directly to the Manager Business Control.
What does Expert – Business Control?
· Key responsibilities
- Develop understanding of Management Reporting models and outputs.
- Understand and control the end-to-end payroll and wage tax processes for HQ (Netherlands, UK, and Dubai).
- Use HR input to forecast personnel costs and related balance sheet positions for Business Plan and Rolling Forecast cycles.
- Convert (confidential) HR knowledge in period-end balance sheet positions (with prime focus on Year-End).
- Execute payroll payments via bank portals, after alignment with Treasury.
- Apply wage tax principles and execute related payments to relevant authorities.
- Prepare monthly payroll and wage tax journals, and adjustments.
- Perform monthly payroll and wage tax reconciliations.
- Analyze payroll costs and balances, and present to top management.
- Support in Management Reporting and Month End Closing activities as per reporting calendars.
- Support in internal / external audits of HR balances and payroll related matters.
· Key Deliverables
- Forecast personnel costs and related balance sheet positions.
- Group Reporting – with focus on working capital balances driven from payroll.
- Payroll / wage tax journals, payments, reconciliations, and analysis.
- Management Reporting and Month End Closing activities.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
· Experience and Educational requirements
- CA Finalist or ACCA
- 4-6 years of accounting & reporting experience
· Technical skills required
- Oracle ERP
- GRS Hyperion Financial Management
- GRS Hyperion Planning / MRPS
- Microsoft Office
- Think-cell (hands-on experience in preparing and automating presentations)
· Soft skills required
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical & process-oriented approach towards problem solving
- Multi-tasking and time management skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.