Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 1st Dec 2021
What is HR Business Partner?
As a HR Business Partner, our prime role is to understand business challenges with regards to people and provide solutions with the help of HR teams and COE keeping in view the overall organizational objectives and values.
You will work with the multiple divisions with regular interaction with the CXO and all line managers within the domain. The interactions will result in effective execution of frameworks and strategy.
The role reports directly to the Lead HR Business Partner and has an extended team of 5 members.
What does HR BP do?
- Execute frameworks (learning & development, performance management, annual salary reviews, headcounts and employee engagement) as per instructions from Centre of Excellence (COE).
- Managing employee engagement and understanding business challenges.
- Help business to align and execute the business strategy.
- Identify business requirements after communicating with relevant COE’s and work on effective solution designs.
- Bring together the combined HR solutions and takes ownership of the HR processes.
- Acts as a change driver to realize the long term people strategy as an integral member of the business leadership team.
- Visit regional locations to understand business in a better way.
- Challenge, debate and define business requirements and set strategic HR priorities around them.
- Ensure integration of priorities into the business planning process.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be an HRBP?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management with at least 3-5 years of HR Experience.
- Stakeholder Management, Strong Business Knowledge/Acumen, Negotiation - Communication - Networking skills and Data Savviness are essential. The candidate should be fluent with MS Office, Visio and HRMS.
- Proactively uses data and analytics to deliberate pre-emptive insights around key people indicators and strategic workforce planning to implement solutions that impact the bottom line and enable business strategy.
- Embed the right workplace culture and ways of work in the organizational fabric for effective change management and employee engagement.
- Creative problem solver who goes beyond the obvious to find unconventional ways enabling business and people.
- Strong communicator with the ability to present crisp and well-articulated thoughts at platforms of varying seniority and context.
- Self-driven and intellectually curious individual able to carry out impactful discussions with senior stakeholders influencing strategic priorities.
- Plan and lead on employee relation matters ensuring actions compliant with Jazz values, code of conduct and the law of the land.
- Experience of working with High growth Start-ups, Tech Organizations and FinTech will be an added advantage
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy