Location : Lahore
Grade Level: L2
Last Date to Apply: 20th June 2022
What is Expert Reporting & Analysis?
Expert Reporting & Analysis will be involved in the development of business performance reports by keeping in mind the locked business targets, monthly revenue trends and help in the identification of gaps. He/she will be developing insights and automated dashboards by using analytical tools like tableau & power BI.
The role reports directly to the Stream Head Reporting & Analysis with an extended team of 2 team members
What does Expert Reporting & Analysis do?
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Reporting & Analysis?
We are looking for someone who has excellent analytical skills, strong command on MS Office/SQL/tableau & new techniques which help to develop dashboards and data extraction to build conclusive analysis. He/she has delivered on challenging tasks and has taken end to end responsibility from data compilation till reports delivery. In addition to this we are looking for strong stakeholder management skills to manage all business queries and build a combined view as per defined policies & procedures. Prior experience of 2 to 3 years in the telecom industry on similar position along with Implementation of Performance management system /Portal will be an added advantage.
An ideal candidate should have Bachelors's/master’s degree in computer sciences/Statistics/Business, and below skills are key to meeting the performance expectations for this role.
- Leadership & Team Management
- Planning and ability to build and follow structure
- Presentation and computer skills
- Sufficient knowledge of related technologies
- Expertise in databases management through SQL servers and query writing
- Expert level experience of MS Office specially Excels & PowerPoint
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Experience of automation/digitalization and managing portals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and conflict management
- Decision making and problem solving
- Able to work with cross-functional teams and have the maturity to interact directly with senior executives across departments, as well as provide leadership to teams on the implementation of strategic initiatives.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 72 million plus customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.