Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 20th May 2022
What is a Jazz Business Consultant?
A Jazz Business Consultant will offer advice and expertise to corporate clients to help them improve their business performance while leveraging Jazz’s diverse GSM, ICT, and Cloud portfolio. JBC will have a strong grip on the market landscape and should be able to open doors to new clients and expand the new existing portfolio.
Jazz Business consultant is a part of the Sales department and reports directly to the Regional Manager (Sales). Regional Manager reports to the Regional Head of Sales who leads a regionwide team of Business Consultants.
What does *Jazz Business Consultant*do?
- Meeting monthly assigned Sales/Revenue through different products in GSM, M2M/IoT, Fixed Data, Cloud Computing, and DFS (Digital Financial Solutions)
- Meeting New Sales Revenue Targets by actively seeking out new sales opportunities by conducting market research to identify selling possibilities.
- Evaluating customer needs and proposing products from the current portfolio or helping the product team develop client specific products
- Business development by bringing new corporate, SME, and SOHO accounts on board ensuring the compliance procedures.
- Focus on big wins for a strong footing in the Large Accounts sector.
- Completion of physical visits to new accounts & resolution of any issues in coordination with relevant teams
- Work in continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders like Customer Engagement, Jazz Business Sales Coordinators, Sales Operations, Channel planning, Cloud Computing, M2M/IOT, DFS etc
- Basic level understanding of emerging technologies i.e. digitalization, cloud, big data, security, ad-tech, IT hardware sales, and IoT.
- Selling experience in the corporate sector especially internet / data-related products, GSM-based solutions, fixed connectivity, DFS solutions (M wallets), and cloud computing.
- Experience in working with OEM, Cloud, System integrators, and Tech companies.
- Bachelor or master’s degree (Preferably an Engineering/IT and Business mix)
- We are looking for a candidate who is dynamic, assertive, persistent, and motivated to identify opportunities for the Jazz Business Solutions incorporate Sector.
- The candidate must have selling, negotiation, and presentation skills to deliver his point of view to potential prospects and internal management.
- Able to translate business requirements into the high-level design language.
- Have excellent market orientation of corporate segment.
- The candidate must be specialized in Portfolio Management.
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better everyday inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.