Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 18th May 2022
What is IoT Solution Architect?
The IoT Solution Consultant is primarily responsible for integrating and launching IoT products in the market, managing the existing portfolio of solutions, and working on new solutions and use cases. It is important that the candidate has a deep understanding of IoT products and has previous experience in productizing technology services. Experienced in product development and management as well as expertise in business analysis.
This role reports to Manager IoT & M2M.
What does IoT Solution Architect do?
- Create and own IoT Solutions roadmap in accordance with the industry trends and business requirements.
- Manage existing IoT solutions portfolio, ensure Product health and end-to-end management of the product backlog with third-party service providers
- Monitor and report Product KPIs, new sales, churn, and adoption rate.
- Take lead on the resolution of reported issues, initiate RCA with the third party, and work on permanent fixtures.
- Ability to design and integrate multiple products to meet customer requirements
- Deliver IoT solutions in accordance with said requirements, managing all aspects of software development and continuous integration
- Keep up with local technology & commercial trends to adopt best practices.
- Develop a framework for the development and deployment of third-party products and applications, ensure compliance, and keep the guidelines up to date
- Ensure Product uptake as per locked targets and organization goals.
- Provides advice to Sales and gives direction, guidance, and higher-level technical support.
- Define & manage business development strategy & roadmap and work with department heads.
- Manage all processes and documentation, delivery of equipment, support invoicing, and coordinate with all stakeholders from Contracts, and Procurement teams, and Sales until completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Networks
- 3 or more years of proven experience in Product management (IoT services, Cloud services, and/or SaaS Products)
- Some Cross-functional experience in Sales, Presales, and Product Management will be preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with customers as well as internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- Ability to influence, and operate under pressure whilst applying a structured approach to ensure solution designs are deliverable.
- In-depth knowledge of IoT, M2M, SaaS, and PaaS-based products.
- Knowledge of Cloud Platform architecture will be a plus point.
- Proficient with Product development lifecycle (PDLC) and Product lifecycle management (PLM).
- Know how to translate the product's complex features into customer benefits
- Acute attention to detail with a high sense of ownership.
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better everyday inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 74 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.