Grade Level: L4
Last date to apply: 17th May 2021
What is Head of Technology Audits?
As a Head of Technology Audit, the role will be a key element in identifying potential technology risk, providing management with value added advises and recommendations on how to improve internal controls and processes.
The role reports directly to Head of Internal Audits and has 01 person reporting directly into it.
What does Head of Technology Audits do?
- Participate in developing, implementing and monitoring a detailed audit plan that takes into consideration risk assessment, goals and objectives of management, as well as the Board Audit Committee requirements.
- Make comprehensive plans to carry out individual audit tasks, including determination of audit objectives, identifying major controls and risks, and creating the right audit program; make recommendation of required budget and staff to complete the project.
- Following department and professional standards, plan, develop and execute Technology and core audit projects created to provide accurate assessment of operational performance and internal control processes.
- Perform the required audits of the organization as an individual lead or working in a team, following both established department standards and the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Audit established by the IIA.
- Produce and review reports and audit work papers, ensuring effective documentation of results of reviews on assigned activities that have been made, as well as the recommended action that management should take, for easy follow up.
- Produce report of audit functions to enable the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors and the Corporate and operating management make objective assessment of processes and operations, systems, and planned corrective actions by management.
- Participate in special projects or studies such as adhoc requests, risk assessment, due diligence acquisition reviews, audit department policy updates, etc.
What are we looking for and what does it take to be the Head of Technology Audits
- Masters in Telecommunications with professional certifications e.g. CISA, CISM, CIA etc.
- Minimum 15 years of experience with extensive knowledge of Telecommunications and GSM.
- Thorough knowledge of Telecommunication frameworks, best practices and industry trends.
- Understanding of PTA.
- Adequate knowledge of internal audit framework.
- GRC Understanding - Understanding of general governance, risk, and compliance (GRC) concepts.
- Strong collaboration/influencing skills to enable effective implementation of actions and audit reports.
Creative problem solver who goes beyond the obvious to find unconventional ways enabling business and people.
Strong communicator with the ability to present succinct and well-articulated thoughts at platforms of varying seniority and context.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.