Location : Islamabad
Grade Level: L4
Last date to apply: 9th July 2021
What is Head of Nationwide Operations Support?
Head of Nationwide Operations Support is responsible to plan & manage yearly Opex & Capex for Access Network Operations of Jazz. The incumbent will ensure that quality and cost of services are delivered as per service level agreements and in line with Operational and Financial objectives. The role reports directly to the Chief Technology Officer and has 3 people reporting directly into it
What does Head of Nationwide Operations Support do?
• Plan & manage yearly Opex & Capex for Access Network Operations
• Facilitate Contract/ partner management for end-to-end Jazz operation partners
• Responsible for vendor evaluation, QA and pre / post RFP life cycle management
• Ensure adequate governance procedures for NWD operations
• Strategize operational & financial function for Build to Suite supplier management
• Enable Network Disaster Management for business assurance
• Manage effective cost controls and risk management
• Formalize Operational Strategy & Work Force Management
• Lead Nationwide Spare Management and Supply Chain assurance
• Modernize Jazz Operations from conventional Operations to the next level Service Delivery
• Work with Regional RTHs to ensure effective execution of the regional strategy
• Liaison with Regions, Power Planning, FP&A & vendors to ensure optimal operational delivery
• Execute delivery of Access Network Operations at HQ Level.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Head of Nationwide Operations Support?
• Masters/Bachelors degree in relevant field
• 10-12 years of experience, inclusive of 5 years in a people management role
• Strong Leadership and Stakeholder Management skills
• Strong Communicator with the ability to negotiate and solve problems
• Proven track record of strong analytical and decision-making skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development. As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 69 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy