Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: July 9th, 2023
What is Expert Diversity & Inclusion?
This role is responsible for supporting in implementing diversity and inclusion programs in alignment with the D&I strategy to foster an inclusive workplace culture, developing inclusive product and creating an external impact on larger community Jazz serves in. This role supports to establish policies, initiatives, and goals that promote diversity inclusion, equity and belonging.
The role reports to Head of D&I and works with cross functional teams across organization as well as support external activities of the D&I functions with MMBL.
What does Expert Diversity & Inclusion do?
- Lead the execution of the D&I action plan by collaborating with cross functional team to ensure smooth delivery of the initiative. Work with cross functional partners for the relevant initiative and ensure the timely delivery of the action plan.
- Create communication and training material for cross-functional teams, such as teams leads, designers, product development team, marketers, etc. in B2B, B2C and digital to ensure that diversity and inclusion are integrated into the product development process from the outset. Similarly, create other training material with Jazz Cash & MMBL team to ensure inclusive product design champions are aligned with the D&I concepts.
- Assists head of D&I to establish the governance & monitoring system for D&I. Collaborates with the cross functional team to monitors diversity and inclusion metrics and report progress to leadership.
- Work with Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) to support their efforts and ensure their alignment with the organization's goals. Ensure ERGs meet ups and action plans are created. Ensure further effective ERGs are created and self-managed ERGs are evolving within the organization. Engage ERGs in various D&I communication to boost the visibility of D&I across organization internally and externally across social media, as well as engage ERGs to celebrate effective D&I events.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field (e.g. Human Resources, Diversity and Inclusion, Organizational Development)
- 3-5 years of experience in a diversity and inclusion role
- Strong knowledge of diversity and inclusion best practices and trends
- Hands-on experience of project handling and management
- Good knowledge of various research methods, data handling & statistical analysis
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization
- Hands on with advance use of Excel and Power point.
- Have clear knowledge about inclusive language.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Inclusive and non-judgmental towards key social exclusion
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.