Contraction Duration: 9 months
Last Date to Apply: 24th February 2021
What is Specialist People Experience - Direct?
Specialist People Experience - Direct entails delivering on challenging projects where end-to-end responsibility needs to be taken from planning to rolling out projects within the People Experience Department (HR) including Onboarding, Off-Boarding as well as Employee request management.
The role reports directly to the Stream Head People Experience (Direct) who has 06 people reporting directly into him.
What does Specialist People Experience- Direct do?
- Initiating and completing all pre-employment processes and forms of New Joiners according to the policy and guidelines, while maintaining data integrity
- Delivering a superior new hire experience by providing a high level of Customer Service and maintaining quality and professionalism throughout the pre-employment Onboarding process
- Liaising with stakeholders across the organization for timely delivery of Business Tools, simultaneously keeping tight controls and initiate follow-ups where required
- Deliver joining day inductions with new joiners for an orientation of the Organization, including policy overview, Business Tools handover and other relevant Onboarding necessity
- Managing New Joiner Onboarding Calendars and ensure Orientation sessions are running smoothly
- Providing support in the delivery of a great farewell experience for our leavers in addition to effectively executing Off boarding procedures which would include but not limited to interaction with leavers & Business partners for executing timely Final Settlement payments, gathering employee experience feedback & designing new interventions for a better Off boarding experience
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be *role title*?
- Experience in a customer services role with a strong focus on providing the best in class experience & ability to effectively manage projects (project management + strong microsoft office skills)
- The ability to build strong relationships with Internal Stakeholders & internal HR team members, and certain functions of the company for effective planning, development and execution of the work stream
- The ability to build strong relationships with External Stakeholders including the Background Check Vendor for effective employee verification and screening as well as other external teams currently working with us on digital interventions
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.