Grade Level: Level 2
Last date to apply: May 18th, 2022
What is Expert Enterprise Infrastructure?
Expert Enterprise Infrastructure is responsible for managing and monitoring Jazz Enterprise Infrastructure and engage stake holders for resolution of underlying Performance Issues with stake holders.
The role reports directly to the Manager OSS & Network Performance with an extended team of 12 team members.
What does Expert Enterprise Infrastructure do?
- Attend and graduate from our company-wide on boarding process along with a detailed orientation program where you will learn about Jazz’s core values, business, and products
- Meet the relevant stakeholders concerning your team
- Develop understanding of your division, function, its structure, and your role within the team.
- Develop understanding of Cloud deployment base within the company
- Develop understanding of Dockers/Kubernetes within the organization
- Sound understanding of Cloud Native environments including Redhat Openshift, Rancher, Kubernetes, Docker and Istio
- Good knowledge on vCloud tools like vCloud Director, vCloud Availability, VMware vRealize Operations Manager and NSX
- Get to know your relevant stakeholders e.g.
- Manage Cloud/Kubernetes & CI/CD on Linux based systems.
- Define and implement Kubernetes operational best practices for networks, pods and services definition, monitoring, failover, and more.
- Maintain availability of the services as per the defined KPIs.
- Manage containerised applications and discover the advantages of Kubernetes and Docker over more traditional Virtual Machine infrastructure.
- To optimize productivity for the deployment and management of container based workloads
- To improve the availability, performance and scalability of container based workloads in the cloud
- To increase the quality and success of container based workload deployments
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- BE (Computer Science, EE, Computer Engineering), 2 – 5 Years of Relevant Experience
- Have sound knowledge of computer sciences and network
- Preferably have good understanding of MS Windows, VMware and Containers
- Problem Solver and a good team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to work 24*7 on Shift Basis
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.