Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 20th Sep 2021
What is Stream Head Talent Management and Performance?
The role of the Stream Head Talent Management and Performance is to redefine and shape our employee talent & performance agenda within Jazz
The role reports directly to the Head of Talent Learning and Culture and has two people reporting into this role
What does Stream Head Talent Management and Performance do?
- Develops, implements and ensures the sustainability of an integrated Talent Management strategy, including a comprehensive approach for assessing, planning, managing, and developing the existing talent across the organization.
- Leads the development and implementation of performance and talent strategy at Jazz.
- Works with the HRBPs to conduct Talent Review meetings and ensure their output is adequately captured. Works with the L&D team to ensure the developmental plans are executed.
- Enables evolution of Talent Management design
- Creates process to anchors the performance management tools and processes in the wider ambit of holistic Talent Management.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Stream Head Talent Management and Performance?
- The ideal candidate has 6-8 years of experience
- You have an experience in leading teams on challenging projects
- You have worked on performance management and talent management portfolios.
- You know what the best practices look like and you know how to incorporate them according to the organizational context.
- You are adaptable and flexible, and able to facilitate change in a dynamic environment.
- You have a high level of social acuity. You are a team player and your experience in managing stakeholder comes from working in a diverse organization.
- You are innovative and solution oriented. You are a strategic partner and a creative thinker who suggests solutions focused on the future of work and dynamic needs our culture and organization
- You have excellent research and communication skills (written and verbal) and are able to create a story using data
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.