Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 27th Sep, 2022
What does Enterprise Business Development do?
- Responsible for overall Digital Financial Services (DFS) sales targets at cross-functional levels with Enterprise and high value Retail Businesses in the region via QR deployment.
- Identify and secure strategic Business Development opportunities in Enterprise & retail segment through tier 1 chain stores to drive business growth
- Responsible for identifying, onboarding and managing organizational level Alternative Distribution Channel (ADC) alliances to create JazzCash new channels in the region (such as Franchises, M&P, VIZPRO, IBL, etc.)
- Onboarding high value retail chains along with the key responsibility of end to end management of operations and providing smooth JazzCash services including daily settlements with the client. This includes portal management, QR printing & deployment, training & development of clientele staff, complete documentation for KYC purpose and T-24 account opening if required.
- Develop, maintain and enhance the enterprise business portfolio to ensure active mobile account streams while maintaining the existing enterprise customer base.
- Develop & monitor B2C, C2B & B2B projects of the regions, have regular review meetings and aggressively chase regional sales resources to ensure daily, weekly and monthly target achievement.
- Lead and manage a team of business development managers and DFS Executives to achieve regions DFS Enterprise Business assigned targets.
- Evaluate performance of regional team and allocate targets to each team member as per their skill sets
- Engage all key players of Enterprise/SME/SOHO/MSMEs/E-Commerce and retail eco system of industry
- Develop, monitor and maintain relationship with the on-ground ADC partners and channels
- Analyze mobile wallets and merchant acquisition activity reports to forecast targets of upcoming months. It is crucial for the candidate to develop a pipeline of partners to streamline future performance.
- Conserve current knowledge of market competition and industry trends to formulate JazzCash enterprise strategy
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Enterprise Business Development?
- 7- 10 years of relevant experience in reputable organizations
- BA/BSc in marketing or management. Master’s degree will be preferred
- Relevant B2B/direct selling experience of services industry
- Solid account management and customer services experience
- Experience in cross function coordination and project management
- Working knowledge of planning and forecasting
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding presentation and organizational abilities
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.