Grade Level: L2
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Last date to apply: 2nd Dec 2021.
What is Expert Consolidation?
We are looking for someone who is keen to learn & has strong knowledge of consolidation scenarios. Prior work experience of Hyperion & Consolidation is preferred.
Strong consolidation knowledge (including implications of IAS 21) is a cornerstone for this job role.
The role reports directly to the Manager Consolidation.
What does Expert Consolidation do?
- Deal with specific transactions including complex M&A and transfers within group and ensure they are reflected appropriately in standalone entity and at consolidated level.
- Interacting with certain OpCos and look at their issues, discuss them within team and come up with practical solutions.
- Work on ownerships in GRS (Global Reporting System).
- Deal with auditors and provide them with the agreed upon information
- Developing Adhoc analysis as per requirements
- Helping out OPCOs in resolving / eliminating intra-company transactions.
- Participate in HFM & Innosys change releases & testing
- Prepare detailed planning & monthly group closing instructions
- Prepare yearly calendars
- Interacting with HQ functions and provide them with data needed from consolidation system
- Prepare group wide entity reconciliation in co-ordination with group Legal team.
- Administrating Innosys which is a software used for IFRS 16 reporting.
- Prepare SOX documentations and ensure SOX control compliance related to key Controls
- Understand the situation quickly and map it to the impacts it will have on consolidation structures and determine the best strategy to reach the desired destination.
- Assist OPCOs on pressing issues related to GRS and “Innosys – for leasing” and assist them in resolving the issues.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees
- Must be member of a Professional Accountancy Body (ACCA/CA/CPA)
- 5 years of experience (Must have a post qualification/ industry experience of 1-2 years)
- Sound consolidation knowledge of complex group structures & accounting treatments in various complex group movements
- Dealing with stakeholders in a tight deadline environment
- Hyperion knowledge
- Detail oriented and able to work under stringent deadline
- Advances excel skills preferably including Adhoc analysis & smart view
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Problem solving and task prioritization
- Proficiency in MS Office
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 69 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.