Grade Level: Contractual
Last date to apply: Aug 7th, 2022
What is Expert Talent Management and Performance?
The role of the Expert Talent Management and Performance is to help redefine and shape our employee talent & performance agenda within Organization
The role reports directly to the Stream Head Talent Management and Performance and is part of the Talent Learning and Culture Department
What does Expert Talent Management and Performance do?
- Develops, implements and ensures the sustainability of an integrated Talent Management strategy, including a comprehensive approach for assessing, planning, managing, and developing the existing talent across the organization.
- Works with the HRBPs to conduct Talent Review meetings and ensure their output is adequately captured. Works with the L&D team to ensure the developmental plans are executed.
- Enables evolution of Talent Management design by adding new features and technical enhancements working directly with the vendor to ensure deliverables are met on time.
- Acts as partner with the relevant HRBPs and Line Managers to resolve queries and implement feedback.
- Takes a lead on running the performance management system. Anchors the performance management tools and processes in the wider ambit of holistic Talent Management.
- Devises communication strategies required for maximum awareness and impact. Ensures continued success of technologies used.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Talent Management and Performance?
- The ideal candidate has 4-6 years of experience. You are someone who has a proven record of delivering on challenging projects.
- You know what the best practices look like and you know how to incorporate them according to the organizational context.
- You are adaptable and flexible, and able to facilitate change in a dynamic environment.
- You have a high level of social acuity. You are a team player and your experience in managing stakeholder comes from working in a diverse organization.
- You are innovative and solution oriented. You are a strategic partner and a creative thinker who suggests solutions focused on the future of work and dynamic needs our culture and organization
- You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and are able to create a story using data and research
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 69 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.