Grade Level: L3
Function: Digital Financial Services (JazzCash)
What is Product Manager - Cards?
As a product manager for cards at JazzCash, you will be responsible for setting up the strategic direction of the card issuance business, owning the product roadmap and will be responsible for P&L. You will apply different strategies to increase the penetration of cards within the JazzCash wallet base and then increasing the card spend. You will be conducting regular reviews on market trends to identify growth opportunities.
The role reports directly to the Head of Products - Consumer in JazzCash. The Product Manager - Cards will be managing a team of two members.
What does Product Manager - Cards do?
- Effective development and delivery of products and features focusing on solving customer problems, acquiring new customers, creating engagement and driving revenues.
- Work closely with the senior management to define strategy aligned with JazzCash vision.
- Develop and execute growth and engagement plans, drive business performance, and work with cross-functional teams to achieve business KPIs.
- Build and own the product roadmap for an area with significant scope.
- Drive full deployment of card products and leveraging customer and market insights ensuring competitive positioning aligned with the business roadmap.
- Gather requirements, write user stories, and create specifications for stakeholders and the development team.
- Make decisions on the team’s priorities to deliver projects with the highest impact in coordination with the product leadership team and key cross-functional teams.
- Utilize data analytics to measure outcomes and drive data driven decision making for new features and designing of customer value proposition and customer engagement campaigns.
- Deeply understand customer needs by spending time with customers and sales and observing patterns across feedback and the market.
- Own complete P&L of cards business, tracking of results and make timely iterations in the plan to ensure business objectives are achieved.
- Using your deep knowledge of technology and global payments trends, you are deeply focused on creating business impact by optimizing and innovating the card payments experiences
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Product Manager - Cards?
- You bring a passion for strong collaboration and solving problems through communication.
- You have an analytical and data driven mindset and an excellent understanding of commercial relationship management activities.
- Concrete experience in the context of payment cards.
- 5 + experience defining and driving product strategies in card payments business.
- Experience in defining and driving product strategies.
- Ability to create best-in-class interfaces that simplify complexity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Experience or shown expertise in:
- Product management
- P&L Management
- Growth management
- Product Proposition (Business model canvass, and story boards)
- Mix Panel
- Team Management
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 74 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.