Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 25th Feb 2021
What is a Planning Executive?
Sales Planning Executive team is a sub part of the Regional Business Support model lead by the Regional Planning Manager. This position reports to the Planning Manager who leads a team of three to four Planning Executive. We work with internal and external stakeholders to achieve regional sales targets and resolve issues that occur on daily basis which results in growth of JazzCash, GSM Sale, Business Analysis, Reporting expertise and Vendor management and Franchise/Retail Business Development.
What does Sales Planning Executive do?
- Learns Jazz’s values, business, and products, the Regional Operating Model, and an understanding of the market dynamics
- Builds contacts and understanding how to get the work done smoothly and efficiently through the franchise and retail network
- Ensures Retail & Distribution network development – by engaging Sales staff
- Proactive and creative by bringing forward new ideas and processes for the betterment of your whole team
- Does Target setting exercise/ Cell sites allocation of MBUs and Franchise on monthly basis.
- Reports, analyzes performance monitoring for Regions current KPI (Gross Add, Recharge, MFS & Data) to ensure 100% target achievement.
- Deep Dives/ Performance reviews YTD Region, MBU and Franchise including Sales, DFS, Data, Devices, Retail Development to take important business decision.
- Does data extraction for reporting from MSTR and coordination with Commercial Planning/Reporting & Analysis team.
- Ensures delivery of different dashboards/presentations/reports to the management on channel performance and coordinate with regional team to ensure performance achievement.
- Monitors and evaluating business growth analysis, cell site analysis and other ad hoc analysis as per business need.
- Reviews of Franchise Inductions Business cases/ Area Rationalizations etc.
- Handles Franchise Commissions Queries.
- Provides Backend support and troubleshooting at every sales level
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Sales Planning Executive?
- Someone who has already delivered on challenging projects.
- He/she has taken end-to-end responsibility from planning to roll out followed by feedback.
- An individual who can work both remotely as well as under supervision to improve the effectiveness and penetration of the sales and distribution channel.
- Who can help and work on achievement of monthly KPI targets such as Jazz Cash Wallet Activation, Post-paid & Prepaid Sales, Remittances, and Cash in, MNP, adhoc analysis etc.
- Increased penetration of overall business in the assigned areas.
- Meets assigned targets end to end.
- Strengthens & develops the Channel.
- Has a relevant experience of sales management & channel development.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 67 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.