Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 5th March, 2021
What is Expert Mass Segment?
The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who can take end-to-end ownership of the consumer prepaid Segment. The candidate should have sound analytical skills, experience in product conception and execution, relationship management, and a proven track record in managing segment P&L.
The structure of the team you will join is:
- A 20-member team (including the department head) with 04 sub-teams
- You will be part of a 4-member sub-team reporting to the Head of Prepaid Segment
What does Expert Mass Segment do?
- Develop overall segment strategy of prepaid voice and data portfolio ensuring achievement of business objectives
- Monitor the ongoing competitiveness and profitability of products/services and propose and execute new ideas to increase subscriber engagement & revenue growth
- Monitor internals KPI’s comprising revenue, subscriber, and traffic trends and take corrective action in case of gap identification
- Manage network load through product changes, ensuring cellular traffic remains within network capacity constraints
- Closely monitor competitor performance and maintain/increase revenue and subscriber market shares
- Ability to build strong relationships with other teams: Pricing, Finance, Brands, CVM, Product development, Regional & CC Teams to ensure operational excellence in executing overall segment strategy
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Mass Segment?
- Experience and Educational Requirements: MBA from a recognized institute with up to 6 years of experience in a similar role within the telecom
Soft skills and technical skills required
- Microsoft Office is an absolute requirement; the candidate must be extremely proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Have sound analytical abilities, problem identification, and resolution skills, and creative/consumer insights abilities.
- Have strong organizational alignment skills to develop and deliver against key strategies
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills to motivate and work closely with a diverse, cross-functional team of professionals
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.