Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 3rd October, 2023
What is Manager Growth and Analytics?
Manager Growth and Analytics will be responsible for leveraging data insights, conducting in-depth analysis, and making insightful decisions to optimize user experiences and drive growth and engagement for our leading digital applications. This role will be at the forefront of pioneering innovation, employing data-inspired decision-making to elevate engagement levels, and keep our digital products at the forefront of the industry's advancements.
This position seamlessly integrates data-driven decision-making with a diverse set of product and digital analytics tools, encompassing campaign performance assessment, funnel creation, and detailed user journey mapping to uncover invaluable insights.
The role reports directly to the Head of Digital Products & Growth.
What does Manager Messaging Product & Growth do?
- Growth Strategy Development: Develop and execute growth strategies encompassing user acquisition, engagement, and retention.
- Data Analytics: Utilize advanced data analytics tools and methodologies to collect and interpret user data, Analyze user behavior, preferences, and engagement patterns to draw actionable insights.
- User Journey Mapping: Create comprehensive end-to-end user journey maps, identifying touchpoints and pain points. Continuously refine and enhance the user experience based on these maps.
- Funnel Analysis: Perform detailed funnel analysis to understand user drop-offs and conversion rates at various app stages. Identify bottlenecks and propose strategies for improvement.
- Insightful Decision Making: Translate data insights into strategic recommendations for product enhancements, marketing campaigns, and user experience improvements.
- A/B Testing: Plan and execute A/B tests to optimize app features, user interfaces, and marketing efforts. Implement best practices in A/B testing methodologies.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Collaborate closely with product development, BI, design, marketing, and customer support teams to align strategies and ensure a cohesive user experience.
- Reporting and Performance Metrics: Regularly report on key performance indicators, growth metrics, and user engagement. Monitor progress against targets and adjust strategies as needed.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Manager Growth and Analytics?
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Data Science, or a related field with 5+ years of experience in directly managing growth and analytics for digital apps.
- Experience in funnel analysis, user journey mapping, and creating actionable recommendations with successful track record of delivering growth and engagement for digital products.
- Proficiency in digital analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Mixpanel, or similar) and data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to extract meaningful insights from complex data sets.
- Exceptional decision-making skills, with a data-first approach to problem-solving.
- Adept at A/B testing and conversion rate optimization techniques.
- Understanding of performance marketing and user research.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-motivated, results-driven, and able to work independently.
- Prior experience in the telecom and high growth startups will be a plus
- Strong stakeholder management
- Growth-mindset, Attention to detail, Willingness to learn
- Result Oriented, Creativity and Innovation, Flexible and Adaptable, Logical
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.