Last date to Apply: May 31st, 2023
What will Intern Regulatory Operations do?
- Understanding, how the regulatory support function enables the organization to perform its routine tasks.
- Learning how to coordinate with internal stake holder for ensuring timely compliance to PTA.
- Understanding, the license obligations related to payments of regulatory duties and assess the changes required thereby in financial statements
- Align the changes with Financial Accounting and Business/commercial teams for incorporation in annual reports/accounts.
- Effectively processing and managing assigned tasks and responsibilities
- Provision of Weekly update on the progress on tasks.
- Preparation of final reports/presentation on the learnings and skill improvements while interning at Jazz.
The role reports directly to the Stream Head Regulatory Operations with an extended team of 5 team members.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn how reporting works in corporate environment.
- Prepare and present periodic reports on the assigned projects
- Attend team meetings and meet the stakeholders related to the assigned projects
- Brainstorm and come up with creative ideas on existing processes and systems
- Have close liaison with different departments/functions for the timely execution of deliverables
- Be mentored by a Jazz professional to guide you through your extensive learning experience
- Attend social networking activities and build relationship with your peers/stakeholders
- Bachelors in Accounting and Finance
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Jazz aims to prepare today's talented youth for the corporate world through structured programs that promote excellence and bring out the best in them. The Jazz Internship program is a full time project based paid internship.
We provide you with a challenging opportunity to catch a glimpse into Corporate Pakistan.