Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 27 Sep 2022
What is Analyst Quality Assurance, Experience Centers & Franchise?
- Analyst Quality Assurance, EC & Franchise will help monitor & improve quality standards at experience center and franchise channels. Individual will be responsible to monitor front-end for compliance to company processes, analyse data and share findings to improve overall customer experience.
- The ideal candidate will be a confident individual who is up-to-date on modern dynamics of customer experience and quality standards monitoring metrics. The candidate is also expected to prepare & conduct knowledge assessment quiz, to preparing performance reports and to formulate TNAs.
The individual will be a part of team of 3 and reporting to Manager Quality Assurance – EC & Franchise channel
What does Analyst Quality Assurance, Experience Center & Franchise Channel do?
- Generates performance reports of Experience Centers, Franchise Service Executives and Franchises on daily basis.
- Meets with low performers to focus on weak areas to improve Interaction & Visit Satisfaction of customer touch points, to reduce Complaints and to conduct Quiz.
- Monitors PABX / complaint booth calls recording and share comprehensive findings with channel
- Conducts audit on complaints & service requests for quality check and share the quantum of cancelled cases with respective channel for improvement.
- Visits different franchises and experience centers to grab the first-hand information and gauges customer experience, records and reports the detailed insights.
- Prepares and conducts quiz of experience centers, franchise service executives and franchise channel.
- Coordinates with Channel Planning and CX teams for the improvement in processes and reporting.
- Coordinates with Training teams for training of low performers.
- Conducts process audit and share suggestions / recommendation with concerned team.
- Provides support to Channel in all relative processes/product/scoring matrix development.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Analyst Quality Assurance, Experience Center & Franchise Channel?
- Graduate from a recognized institute with an adequate knowledge of customer focused telecom processes
- In-depth knowledge of quality standards and monitoring tools
- Sound knowledge of Experience Center & Franchise Business Operations and processes
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and reporting skills
- Proficient in Ms-Office, especially PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.