Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 24th November 2023
What is Specialist Communication (Email Correspondence)?
Specialist Communication is responsible to handle requests and complaints received via Jazz customer care official email ID (firstname.lastname@example.org) and PTA channel.
The role reports directly to the Team Lead Email Communication.
What does Specialist Communication (Email Correspondence) do?
- Provide end-to-end resolution against all requests/complaints received via Jazz customer care official email ID and PTA channel.
- Coordinate closely with the Team lead on day-to-day tasks for continuous improvement and business value additions.
- Adopt the ‘Own & Resolve’ strategy on a daily basis.
- Along with routine assigned tasks, do root cause analysis of activities/complaints and coordinate with relevant departments to resolve them permanently.
- Ensure performance as per the Service Level Agreements and assigned Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure continuous process improvement.
- Follow up on escalated/disputed cases and resolve them.
- Ensure effective and efficient communication with front and backend teams in order to quickly handle customers’ issues.
- Revise and/or formulate existing policies to improve customer experience further.
- Take ownership and ensure timely resolution of customer complaints. This includes contacting customers via call (where required) to ensure customer issues are completely understood and the customer properly understands feedback.
- Exhibit Jazz values in totality on a daily basis
- Perform Adhoc projects/tasks as assigned
- As per requirement, this position will also serve as a point person for the communication unit Islamabad team and serves as on-ground in charge for team guiding, monitoring, and addressing of issues along with positive communication within the team so team members can work together toward achieving defined goals.
Jazz is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Specialist Communication (Email Correspondence)?
- Someone who has prior experience in a communication role and is social media savvy with solid customer handling skills.
- Should have hands-on on with Microsoft Office and must be communicating customers through emails previously.
- Excellent verbal/written English communication and interpersonal skills and should have ability to communicate with customers in a highly effective way.
- Must have customer experience enhancement skills and techniques to do so.
- Have entrepreneurial approach, team player and should have basic IQ skills
- Know-how of telecom industry with a sound knowledge of digital and social media platforms
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.