Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 9th June 2021
What is Associate Performance Marketer?
Associate Performance Marketer helps prepare, manage, and execute digital marketing campaigns for our various segments/products. She/he is responsible for the collection of requirements, preparing appropriate campaign strategies and executing those strategies for effective results on digital media.
The role reports directly to the Head of Digital Marketing within an extended team of 9 team members.
What does Associate Performance Marketer do?
- You will have end-to-end responsibility of assigned segment(s) for complete demand generation funnel spanning all performance marketing operations across multiple channels, including production of engaging ad content, hands-on campaign optimization, analytics, and reporting, as well as social media channel management.
- This will involve the following tasks:
- Developing a thorough understanding of the segment/product(s) assigned through research and analysis
- Liaising with segment/product owner(s) for gathering requirements for annual/monthly campaign calendar
- Managing the budget allocation and spend for each segment
- Managing the creation and adaptation of the digital content for varied mediums
- Choosing appropriate digital channels to expose the campaigns for maximum effect
- Creating audiences appropriate to the campaign and segments/products
- Buying appropriate media keeping the cost and other targeted KPIs in mind
- Monitoring each campaign and optimizing when needed
- Reporting on the campaign results to the segment owner and management
- Managing inbound assets (like website and E-Care app) and social Jazz owned media channels (twitter, FB, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, YouTube) for listening to and responding to voice of customer
- Creating partnerships for campaigns and products to enhance various Jazz initiatives
- Segment/Product owners
- Brands team
- Digital Agency
- Media Buying Agency
- Effective campaign results based on agreed KPIs like Views, Likes, Clicks, Downloads, Installs, Leads, Sales etc. (CPM, CPA, CPC, ROAS, CPI, PPL, PPS)
- Timely execution of campaigns to meet the business objectives
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Associate Performance Marketer?
Experience and Educational requirements
- 1-3 year(s), with proven track record in Media Buying
- Experience of managing and running campaigns across multiple popular digital media channels like FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube
- Thorough understanding ad buying platforms
- Proven track record in app engagement growth
- Understanding of digital audience segmentation techniques
- Hands-on experience with marketing & advertising analytics and insights tools
- Experience of digital media buying techniques
- Hands-on experience of Social Media Management
- Experience with SEO/SEM is preferred
- Digital agency experience is a plus
- Experience with running campaigns on various other social media LinkedIn/TikTok /SnapChat /Reddit /WhatsApp /BIGO /Likee /Pinterest/IMO is preferred
- Digital product development and partnerships experience is a plus
- App Development and UI/UX understanding is a plus
Soft skills and Technical skills
- Business Partner Management
- Content marketing
- Project management skills
- ROI and data driven mindset
- Presentation skills
- Conversion rate optimization techniques
- Design thinking methodology
- Familiarity with Agile methodology
- Affiliate marketing
- Email Marketing
- Influencer marketing
- Creative campaign creation capability
- “Get-things-done” attitude!
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 68 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.