Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 30th July 2021
What is Expert Cyber Security Governance?
This role is an important part of Jazz’s Information Security Governance team and drives the design, implementation, and maintenance of the Cyber Security Framework at Jazz.
The role reports directly to the Stream Head Cyber Security with an extended team of 08 team members
What does Expert Cyber Security Governance do?
- Develop, implement, and execute the cyber security policies, procedures, guidelines and standards.
- Drive the implementation and maintenance of ISO27001 standard and maintain the certification
- Perform risk assessments and maintain risk treatment plans
- Develop, maintain, and review the Cyber Security architecture of the systems and applications.
- Plan and execute a Cyber Security Awareness program
- Plan and execute periodic Cyber Security reviews and assessments
- Develop and report on Cyber Security Key Performance Indicators
- Evaluate and plan new cyber security solutions
- Plan and manage sourcing of cyber security solutions and services
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Cyber Security Governance ?
- Experience and Educational requirements
- BS/MS in information security/Information Technology
- Certifications – ISO 27001, CISSP or CISA
- 05 years practical experience of security solutions in banking / Telco sector
- Soft and technical skills required
- Self-starter needs no or little supervision;
- Ability to organize, plan and document tasks;
- Possess good logical and analytical skills to help in design and plan Security solutions
- In depth knowledge and hands-on experience of ISO 27001 standard
- Strong security risk management skills
- Provide value to business stakeholders and help them meet their business targets.
- Strong logical and analytical skills to help define and plan new security solutions;
- In depth knowledge of latest security solutions like Application Firewalls (Preferably F5 WAF), IPS solutions, Vulnerability management solutions, web security, email security, end point security solutions, Database Activity Monitoring(DAM) etc.
- In depth knowledge good hands-on experience with security governance and compliance standards
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 69 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.