Grade Level: L3
Location: Islamabad, Pakistan
Last date to apply: 29th January 2023
What is Manager Finance Transformation ?
Jazz is looking for self-driven individuals who want to be part of the Finance Transformation team. You need to be passionate and aware of the technology space and have prior experience of working on Oracle/SAP ERP and business process automation platforms (Workflow automations, RPA). Hands on with business analysis, program/project management, product management, and data analytics. You need to have strong interpersonal skills as you will be collaborating/engaging with multiple teams and be willing to adapt according to the evolving digital landscapes.
The role reports directly to the Head of Finance Transformation and has 2 people reporting directly into it with an extended team of 5 team members
What Manager Finance Transformation does?
- Act as an advisor to the Finance Management on Finance Digital Transformation by maintaining an understanding of advancements in technology and innovations which are happening across digital, analytics, the finance ecosystem, and broader marketplace.
- Responsible for delivery of Finance Transformation Framework and execution of Digital Transformation Steerco on regular intervals to update CFO & Finance Management
- Play the lead role in creating the Digital Transformation Vision & Roadmap for Finance in liaison with Finance Leadership Team and its dissemination to all the employees
- Provisioning of ERP/Non-ERP solutions (Ideation to Delivery) for end-to-end finance processes with an aim to continuously improve Efficiency, Effectivity, and Experience delivered by Jazz Finance through innovative digital solutions
- Product Owner for FinanceHub platform and responsible for defining strategic roadmap for the product
- Identify areas and enable the implementation of Robotics Process Automations, Chatbots, other emerging digital technologies
- Act as the focal point for all Finance related projects for all internal & external customers
- Issue Finance Transformation Project Management guidelines to ensure consistency in projects across the division
- Liaise with Finance, Technology & Solution Provider’s teams to ensure delivery of the assigned projects
- Ability to anticipate and manage the resolution of complex issues
- Accountable for all business readiness activities of ESS Implementation including coordination & management of project related sessions/meetings with all Jazz process owners & SI ,communications, education and trainings/UATs for Jazz process owners
- Responsible to run weekly project meetings with Jazz process owners & SI
- Works directly with Process Owners to identify business changes and develop robust change management interventions to achieve business adoption of new ways of working
- Supported by a team of change agents (from business teams) who act as the link between the project and the user community
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Manager Finance Transformation ?
- 8+ years’ experience of working across multiple finance streams (exposure to end-to-end finance processes) with 3+ years of leading teams.
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Accountancy, Business, Engineering or Computer Science
- Have a complete understanding of how the ERP and Finance Enterprise software’s work
- Ability to communicate effectively as a program manager with Finance Heads and their teams.
- Strong Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills with someone who can think of out of the box transformation ideas for Finance
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to explain complicated topics in an accessible manner to management and stakeholders
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.