Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 14th October 2021
What is Expert Workplace & Real Estate do?
You will be part of Workplace & Real Estate team which is responsible to manage a large Real-estate portfolio spread across country which needs regular inspections and subsequent Repair & Maintenance works to keep our offices up to standards. Your responsibilities will involve Site visits, Employees Complaints resolution, Vendor management, Technical work supervision, relevant expenses management and invoicing control for South Region.
The role reports directly to the Stream Head Workplace & Real Estate with an extended team of 05 team members
What does Expert Workplace & Real Estate do?
- Key responsibilities include Repair & Maintenance works at Jazz South region locations
- Offices relocation & Buildout Projects management.
- Analyzing and developing Scope of Work, Detailed BOQ and Measurement Books for Buildout projects.
- Developing Structure drawings & layout Plans on CAD, SketchUp and other similar tools.
- Implementing corporate programs and requirements at the local office level.
- Researching vendors for office supplies/equipment and outsourcing services.
- Planning office relocation and assisting with office space planning.
- Close coordination & supervision of on-site assets disposal.
- Working in close coordination with Design Consultants, Buildout contractors, Service providers & management.
- Database management for Facilities assets & continuous monitoring & forecasting of future requirements.
- Coordinating the logistics for office moves (e.g., moving office furniture, packing files, etc.)
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employee
- We are looking for a candidate who is dynamic, assertive, persistent, and is comfortable working in a fast-paced organisation.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Buildout projects, Construction management and Workplace designing.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree (Management or any other discipline)
- Candidate must have selling, negotiation, presentation skills to deliver his point of view to potential prospects and internal management.
- Able to translate business requirements into high level design language.
- We are looking for someone who is proficient in MS Office specially Excel/PowerPoint, CAD, SketchUp and other similar designing tools.
- The ideal candidate should have good communication skills to be able to advocate/defend his point of view with professionalism, maturity, and a balanced, holistic view of any competing viewpoints.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.