Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 21st March, 2023
What is Lead HRBP – Commercial HQ & D&S?
As a Lead HR Business Partner (HRBP), your role is to understand business challenges with regards to people and provide solutions with the help of HR teams and COE keeping in view the overall organizational objectives and values.
You will work with the Commercial & Data & Strategy (D&S) functions with regular interaction with the CXO, line managers and wider employee base within the domain. The interactions will result in effective execution of frameworks, strategy and enhanced people pulse.
The role reports directly to the Head of HR Business Partnership.
What does Lead HRBP do?
- Ensure execution of frameworks (learning & development, performance management, annual salary reviews, headcounts and employee engagement) in close coordination with Centre of Excellence (COE).
- Deeply understand business challenges in evolving micro and macro environment and devise people plan that fits the need.
- Understand people challenges and ensure an effective engagement plan is in place.
- Help business align itself structurally and from people perspective to the overarching business strategy.
- Identify business requirements after communicating with relevant COE’s and work on effective solution designs.
- Bring together the combined HR solutions and takes ownership of the HR processes.
- Act as a change driver to realize the long term people strategy as an integral member of the business leadership team.
- Visit regional locations to understand business in a better way.
- Challenge, debate and define business requirements and set strategic HR priorities around them.
- Ensure integration of priorities into the business planning process.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Lead HRBP?
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management with at least 5 - 7 years of HR Experience.
- MBA and/or technology background is a plus.
- Strong knowledge of Marketing, sales, Data science, Data analytics and upcoming fields in the IT industry is a must.
- Strong stakeholder management is key to success for this role.
- Strong Business Knowledge/Acumen, Negotiation - Communication - Networking skills and Data Savviness are essential. The candidate should be fluent with MS Office, Visio and HRMS.
- Proactively uses data and analytics to deliberate pre-emptive insights around key people indicators and strategic workforce planning to implement solutions that impact the bottom line and enable business strategy.
- Embed the right workplace culture and ways of work in the organizational fabric for effective change management and employee engagement.
- Creative problem solver who goes beyond the obvious to find unconventional ways enabling business and people.
- Strong communicator with the ability to present crisp and well-articulated thoughts at platforms of varying seniority and context.
- Self-driven and intellectually curious individual able to carry out impactful discussions with senior stakeholders influencing strategic priorities.
- Plan and lead on employee relation matters ensuring actions compliant with Jazz values, code of conduct and the law of the land.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.