Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 18th July 2021
What is a Business Consultant?
Jazz Business Consultant will offer advice and expertise to corporate clients to help them improve their business performance while leveraging on Jazz’s diverse ICT and Cloud portfolio. JBC will have strong grip on the market landscape, should be able to open doors at new client requirements, based on our digital products portfolio. In doing so, the JBC will build and sustain long-term meaningful relationships with the clients while ensuring client engagement, upselling, retention and customer satisfaction.
Jazz Business consultant is a part of Account Management department and reports directly to the Regional Manager (AM). Regional Manager reports to Regional Head AM who leads a region-wide team of Business Consultants.
What does a Business Consultant do?
- Engaging with clients to understand their business and sell/create solutions that cater best to the client’s need.
- Meeting and exceed monthly assigned Sales/Revenue targets through different products in GSM, M2M/IoT, Fixed Data, Cloud Computing and DFS (Digital Financial Solutions).
- Evaluating customer needs and proposing products from current portfolio and/or helping the product team develop client specific products, by ensuring that client’s requirement is translated into an effective product design.
- Meeting Retention & Recovery Targets of assigned portfolio.
- Using our digital portfolio for business development, by upselling [STM1] to our existing corporate, SME, SOHO accounts, while ensuring the compliance procedures.
- B2B Corporate customer visits on daily basis for generating revenue, retention and collection
- Further penetration within tagged companies for revenue growth, complaint handling (after sales), retention & hunting of new opportunities for revenue generation purpose
- Relationship management in the assigned portfolios for revenue growth and selling new products
- Completion of physical visits to assigned accounts & resolution of issues in coordination with relevant teams
- Work in continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders like B2B Operations, Pre Sales Team, Customer Engagement Team, Jazz Business Sales Coordinators, Credit & Control department, Channel planning team, Finance team, Cloud Computing, M2M/IOT, DFS etc
- Negotiating with the prospects on commercial aspects of the proposals while keeping organizational revenue and profitability targets in perspective.
- Be responsible for notifying segments team for relevant Bids/RFPs/EOIs related to Jazz Business Solutions and facilitating in furnishing them.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be a Business Consultant?
- Understanding of emerging technologies i.e. digitalisation, cloud, big data, security, ad-tech and IoT.
- Minimum 3-5 years of Techno-commercial experience in corporate sector especially internet / data related products, GSM based solution, fixed connectivity, DFS Solution (M wallets) and cloud computing.
- Experience of working with Cloud, System integrators or Tech companies.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree (Preferably an Engineering/IT and Business mix)
- We are looking for a candidate who is dynamic, assertive, persistent, and motivated to identify opportunities of Jazz Business Solutions in corporate Sector.
- Candidate must have selling, negotiation, presentation skills to deliver his point of view to potential prospects and internal management.
- Able to translate customer’s business and industry requirements into high level digital product design.
- Have excellent market orientation of corporate segment.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of managing a reasonable Corporate Portfolio.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 69 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.