Grade Level: Level 1
Last Date to Apply: 19th September 2021
What is Specialist Network Supervision?
Specialist Network Supervision is responsible for monitoring of Radio Network Performance via EMS / Performance Management / CEM Tools and engage stakeholders for resolution of underlying performance issues.
The role reports directly to the Manager OSS & Network Performance with an extended team of 11 team members.
What does Specialist Network Supervision do?
- To handle day-to-day network operations of Jazz RAN Performance and Complaints Handling Team.
- This will include real time performance management, troubleshooting, fault isolation of CS/PS RAN network issues.
- Escalate network performance issues to peer teams and technical management in a timely manner according to strict SLAs.
- To conduct routine performance audits of CS/PS RAN domains KPIs/KQIs and escalate abnormalities to concerned departments for permanent fix.
- Effective coordination with level-II teams for root-cause analysis (RCA Report).
- Perform post activity analysis and highlight KPIs/KQIs degradations.
- Comply with all the department level Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) during the execution of tasks and carrying out all job-related duties.
- Preparation of benchmark reports during major events like Eid etc.
- Defining/managing Custom Counters & thresholds.
- To conduct technical analysis of the incoming customer complaints and to initiate necessary investigations by making use of in-house knowledge and experiences as per agreed defined SLA’s with stake holders.
- Conduct in-depth CS/PS RAN KPIs analysis of all reported customer complaints that could be from any RAN technology and ensure routing of issues in pertinent domain.
- Communicate courtly with the complainant where essential to get profound insight of the issues encountered.
- Correlate degradations of services with network incidents, alarms and KPIs / KQIs while referring to concerned team for rectification.
- Coordinate closely on pending issues within technology teams and in parallel update commercial teams with the developments.
- Execute robust follow ups on corporate complaints to avoid any delay and close coordination with business sales division and key account managers to keep them updated regarding complaint status.
- Have substantial understanding of Radio parameters to analyze reports accurately and state essential part to commercial teams.
- Work under pressure and complete special projects within given tight deadlines.
- Understanding of SOC (Service Operations Centre) and CEM (Customer Experience Management) Operations in an integrated environment.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Specialist Network Supervision?
- BE (Electronics, Electrical, Telecoms)
- Sound knowledge of all radio access network technologies i.e. GSM, UMTS, LTE as well as ample knowledge of MS-Office
- Preferably have good understanding of Service Level Network Monitoring
- Learning aptitude
- Problem solver
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
- Willing to work 24*7 on shift basis
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 69 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.