Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 5th April 2021
What is Executive Coordinator?
An Executive Assistant will perform a variety of administrative tasks and support Regional Business Head in coordination. Ultimately, one will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to the Regional Business Head. The role reports directly to the Regional Business head and liaisons with Regional and extended team for effective coordination.
What does Executive Coordinator do?
- Provides assistance to the leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization
- Manages a variety of special projects for the Regional Business Head
- Coordinates a broad variety of administrative tasks e.g. managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, completing expense reports, composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Plans, coordinates and ensures that the Regional Business Head’s schedule is followed.
- Acts as a liaison between internal/external stakeholders, and support in compiling and sharing data/ presentations on behalf of the Regional Business Head
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverable with hands-on approach, including drafting reports, presentations etc, and other tasks that facilitate the Regional Business Head’s ability to effectively lead the company
- Manage office of project management to ensure that certain projects, activities and tasks are consolidated, tracked and completed
- Demonstrates leadership of RBH to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff
- Works closely and effectively with the Regional Business Head to keep him well informed
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Ensures end to end management of Region’s Social Media presence on Workplace
- Works closely with the Business Support team to manage periodic reporting and data assimilation
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Executive Coordinator?
- Minimum Bachelors Degree with 0-2 years of relevant experience of project based coordination and stakeholder management
- Has strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Has strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members and external partners
- Knows Microsoft Office (MS Project, Power point, Excel)
- Has expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Handles confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Has an ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- One should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.