Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 27 January 2021
Who is Business Support Expert?
Business Support Expert is responsible to provide strategical support to Regional Business Head and Sales teams by reporting, analyzing, planning, auditing, and dealing with operations at Regional and sub-regional levels.
The role reports directly to the “Regional Head of Alternative Distribution Channels, Digital Financial Services – Central B.
What does Business Support Expert do?
- Strategy planning, implementation, monitoring, feedback, and research of new and existing projects/initiatives/KPIs
- Establish effective monitoring through periodical reports and dashboards of sales activities & targets for all channels
- Work with the relevant regional team members for enhancing capability, advocacy, and product penetration at retail
- BSE will be responsible to assign sales targets to sub regions accordingly and ensure business growth.
- Foresee the challenges and its impacts on business and suggesting the regional teams to solution to overcome those challenges
- Ensure retail audits for JazzCash Merchants and Retail Agent network
- Devise an appropriate strategy with relevant regional BDMs to enhance sales and overall growth
- Efficiently support in running ad-hoc analysis as and when needed to support Management for decision-making
- Conduct weekly/ monthly performance meetings with regional teams
- Weekly/bi-weekly and monthly market visits in a Region
What are we looking for and what does it take to be Business Support Expert?
- 3-6 years’ work experience in the field of reporting, analysis, planning & operations
- Master’s in Management Sciences or Business studies
- Tech-savvy with strong analytical skills and good knowledge of DFS business, processes, and systems.
- Adequate understanding of sales processes, knowledge of distribution channels, and franchise network
- Digital and growth mind-set, which is key requirement for this role
- Creative problem solver who goes beyond the obvious to find unconventional ways of enabling business
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.