Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 5th November 2021
What is Product Expert – Cloud?
We are looking for someone who has an in-depth understanding of Cloud & Security Products. Prior experience in commercializing and productizing technology services. Someone who has experience of product development and management along with pricing, business planning, and business analysis expertise
The role reports directly to the Lead Cloud Solutions Architect.
What does Product Expert Cloud do?
- Product Expert - Cloud will provide prescriptive guidance across Compute, storage, operating systems, virtualization, Databases, and mid-tier technologies to the Cloud operations and Support team.
- Follow best practices and validated solutions to ensure successful deployment of customer workloads in the cloud.
- Contribute to the architecture of the cloud services by optimizing Cloud services Design, Service delivery, and effective Day 2 Operations.
- Be the lead DevOps engineer to build DevOps Framework, adopt Agile principles, and help build DevOps practice as per the guidelines as well as work closely with the commercial team to productize and monetize it.
- Support and Assist the Technical and Commercial team in the roll-out of new platforms and products in the Cloud vertical.
- BS/BE or MS degree in IT systems/Networks/Telecommunications.
- 4 or more years of System/Network Engineering, Cloud operations/Implementation experience.
- Some Cross-functional experience in Sales, Presales, and Product Management will be preferred.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with customers as well as internal and external organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
- In-depth knowledge of Virtualization platforms including VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, KVM, and containers is a must-have with intermediate-level knowledge of Public Cloud platforms (AWS/Azure, etc)
- Working knowledge of various tools, open-source technologies, and cloud services including awareness of critical concepts in DevOps and Agile principles.
- Experience in deploying and managing databases such as MySQL, MS SQL, and Mongo.
- Knowledge of Cloud automation technologies, CI/CD Pipelines, and scripting/coding (E.g. Python, Network automation, etc.), and intermediate level knowledge of Operating systems is a must-have for this role with excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Certifications/Training in the domain of Cloud, Virtualization, Networking, and Security like AWS Cloud Practitioner / Solution Architect, Linux and DevOps Certifications will be a plus.
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 69 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.