Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 23rd June 2022
What is a Franchise Service Executive?
- Works closely with the franchisee staff to understand the franchise dynamics for improved stakeholder management
- Improves customer experience management at the franchise level by creating a roadmap for franchise team development and system improvement.
- Handles all types of customer services at franchises and supports Franchise staff in ensuring timely customers' queries resolution
- Arranges training for all franchise staff to ensure customer service excellence
- Maintains good ambiance at franchises by improving franchise team outlook for an overall conducive environment
- Coordinates with Manager Franchise Servicing for system improvement and proactive resolution of queries through standardization.
- Audits the customer journey at the franchise to simplify and streamline the process for improved customer satisfaction
- Manages franchise and Customer channel by motivating and counseling the concerned stakeholders as per the profitability model
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Franchise Service Executive?
- A seasoned professional with adequate experience in managing customers and resolving their concerns
- Should have proven track record of managing end-to-end coordination for customer query resolution
- The individual should have the telecom product knowledge and hands-on expertise in customer management systems
- An analytical thinker who can ascertain the improvement areas with regards to customer experience
- Adept in stakeholder management for the closure of respective action plans while ensuring standardization across the board
- Possess strong Leadership aptitude to manage franchise expectations vis a vis the desired outcome for improved customer interaction
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million+ customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.