Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 24th November 2023
What is Specialist Communication (PTA Correspondence)?
Specialist Communication is responsible to handle requests and complaints received via PTA channel, along with handling of emails received via Jazz customer care official email ID (email@example.com) as per operational requirement.
The role reports directly to the Team Lead PTA Communication.
What does Specialist Communication (PTA Correspondence) do?
- Provide end to end resolution against all requests/complaints received via PTA channel.
- This position will also handle customer concerns received via Jazz customer care official email ID as per operational requirement.
- Coordinate with CRA team (where required) to ensure that complaints are submitted as per the directions provided by relevant teams.
- Coordinate closely with Team lead on day-to-day task for continuous improvement and business value additions.
- Adopt ‘Own & Resolve’ strategy on daily basis.
- Along with routine assigned tasks, do root cause analysis of activities/complaints and coordinate with relevant departments to resolve them permanently
- Ensure performance as per the Service Level Agreements and assigned Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure continuous process improvement.
- Follow up escalated/disputed cases and resolve.
- Ensure effective and efficient communication with front and backend teams in order to quickly handle customers’ issues.
- Revise and/or formulate existing policies to improve customer experience further.
- Take ownership and ensure timely resolution of customer complaints. This includes contacting customers via call (where required) to ensure customer issues are completely understood and customer properly understands feedback.
- Exhibit Jazz values in totality on daily basis
- Perform Adhoc projects / tasks as assigned
Jazz is an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Specialist Communication (PTA Correspondence)?
- Someone who has prior experience in email communication/PTA correspondence role and also social media savvy with solid customer handling skills.
- Should have hands-on on with Microsoft Office and must be communicating customers through emails previously.
- Excellent verbal/written English communication and interpersonal skills and should have ability to communicate with customers in a highly effective way.
- Must have customer experience enhancement skills and techniques to do so.
- Have an entrepreneurial approach, team player, and should have basic IQ skills
- Know-how of telecom industry with a sound knowledge of digital and social media platforms
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.