Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 27th January, 2021
What is Product & Business Analysis?
Specialist Product & Business Analysis will be a “Growth Hacker” within the Marketplace Segment (Consumer Products) of Digital Financial Services (JazzCash). Preferably, you should have experience in financial services space, but it is not a requirement. You should be passionate about product, data, customer insights and marketing analytics. Someone who is always looking for innovative products & services and strive to implement data-driven decision making. Curious about global best practices and have a proven record of managing growth and executing campaigns.
The role reports directly to the Stream Head Product & Marketplace in 4-member team with an extended team of 23 team members.
What does Specialist Product & Business Analysis do?
- Develop a complete understanding of existing JazzCash Mobile Account Portfolio and understand the role of the segment team
- Liaison with the key stakeholders in different departments and bank side, and understand their roles and responsibilities
- Develop understanding of technical systems and how different services are working
- Understand existing reporting and analytics, understand data requirements, take ownership of reporting and customer insights and start providing management with required visibility on performance
- Meet with the key cross-functional teams of Jazz & MMBL
- Develop understanding of SBP’s applicable regulations and the current working of the growth team.
- Understand the performance metrics and reporting
- Managing end-to-end analytics and reporting for marketplace segment
- Up to date on industry offerings and start working on strategy for growth (using market research, global benchmarking and gaps in market)
- Take responsibility of current projects and work towards product improvement
- Managing data gathering from BI team and internal platform for daily dashboard and any ad-hoc analysis.
- Get hands-on with data analytics and digital analytics tools
- Close coordination with brands and digital marketing team to understand current campaigns, SOPs, TATs, KPIs and funnels
- Develop campaigns and growth strategy for the segment, designing acquisition and engagement campaigns
- Align goals of marketplace segment with consumer product department and overall DFS strategy
- End-to-end management of customer campaigns and customer communication
- Monitoring of the monthly KPI’s and development of daily dashboard and customer insights
- Pre & post campaign impact analysis
- Gather information and compile all competitor offerings related to the mobile account segment
- Detailed analysis of customer experience and growth trend and decide upon new use cases and new features or improvements in the existing product
- Achieve targets by developing uptake plans and explore innovative ways to grow current base, plus new verticals for expansion
- Keep abreast with the latest trends, new tools and digital marketing
- Identify industry trends and insights
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Specialist Product & Business Analysis?
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution (Business, Management, Finance, Marketing, Computer Science or other applicable majors)
- Past experience or shown expertise in:
- Microsoft Excel (Advanced user with knowledge of Macros, VBA, PowerPivot and Add-ins preferred)
- Microsoft PowerPoint (Advanced user with experience of creating presentations for C-Level executives)
- Digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Facebook Ads manager, Firebase, Mixpanel and Appsflyer
- Tools for advance analytics and dashboards (Tableau, PowerBI, MicroStrategy etc.) is not mandatory but would be a big plus
- Knowledge of SQL, languages and databases is not mandatory but would be a big plus
- Other Essential Skills:
- Data Analytics, Reporting & Growth Hacking
- Campaign development and analysis
- Strategy & Insights
- Data-centric approach
- Analytical skills
- Marketing Analytics & Performance Marketing (ROI, customer funnel, conversion etc.)
- Business Development
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Learn new tools and products/segments
- Stakeholder management
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Planning & Organizing
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.