Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 25th January 2021
What is Expert Corporate Partnership?
This role will be the focal point for potential and existing high value partners to develop JazzCash’ corporate solution portfolio, including Salary Disbursement Solutions, Payment Gateway, In-App Payment Collections.
- The role reports directly to the Manager Corporate Partnership with an extended team of 10 members
- Pursue high value organizations for partnerships for disbursement and collections solutions by integrate with and onboarding large ecosystems
- Bringing partners onboard while maintaining relationships with existing partners
- Develop understanding of existing Corporate partner base and liaise with them for upselling and making sure the operational activities are smooth
- Develop pipeline of potential partners through directly reaching out to them or by leveraging other Jazz channels
- Guide Partners through the various stages the lifecycle from conception, negotiation, onboarding and live
- Deliver on monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
What does Expert Corporate Partnership do?
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Corporate Partnership?
- Experience of leading challenging projects by taking end to end responsibility from planning to roll out within Digital Financial Services business
- Sound communication, presentation and negotiation skills; these skills are key to meet the performance expectations for this role which are to sell JazzCash Corporate Solutions
- Prior experience of managing complex large-scale projects across multiple organization in partnerships domain
- Focal point for Partner relationship management and will be directly dealing with CXOs and other senior management team members of Partner organizations
- Strong technical knowledge of DFS solutions and competition value proposition to be able to work with organizations to close partnerships in highly competitive market
- Achieve aggressive active disbursement target
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Integrate with high value partners to achieve collection targets
- Sound understanding of SBP regulatory environment pertaining to Digital Financial Services industry
- Telecom industry Corporate client management experience in Corporate sector especially in Digital Financial Service domain
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience in a similar role within the Digital Financial Services industry
- Candidate must be proficient in
- Portfolio Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Reporting & Presentation Skills
- Proactively solving day-to-day problems
- Result driven approach towards daily tasks
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.