Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 30th Nov 2022
What is Manager DFS Enterprise Planning - JazzCash?
This position will be reporting to Head DFS Technology Planning in Digital Financial Services Team. The resource should have in depth knowledge of technology platforms for end-to-end solution deliveries for Business/Organization Enterprise tools and technologies. The individual should have proven record of accomplishment of architecture designing, project management, people management and stakeholder management skills; these skills are the cornerstone for this job role. It is a dynamic role which engages internal/external stakeholders to provide optimal solutions for ongoing business needs.
What does Manager DFS Enterprise Planning - JazzCash do?
- Responsible for overall JazzCash Enterprise Systems Architecture Planning and Implementation
- Delivery of supporting IT services through vendor/partners.
- Responsible to manage work with and through the rest of the team members in order to deliver the back-end Office.
- Assets forecasting, planning and tracking.
- Budget planning and tracking in compliance to financial pre-requisites and business planning guidelines.
- Liaising with procurement and contracts team to conduct new RFQs, preparing documentations and ensuring all pre-requisites are met. Ensure timely PR and PO issuance and track respective deliveries.
- Manage vendors for solution delivery and work with 3rd party business partners where necessary to deliver enterprise platforms and services.
- Design Solutions based on requirements received from internal teams and should provide solutions accordingly
- Prepare, design, deploy and document as per best practices over traditional technology platforms and on-Prem cloud solutions
- Remain available for providing technical guidance to Internal teams regarding all urgent requests related to any of the managed systems and services.
- Running processes for RFI and RFQ for procuring require solutions/applications
- Align all the organization’s processes for IT applications
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Manager DFS Enterprise Planning - JazzCash?
- Solution/Architecture Designing as well as delivering a solution
- 9+ years of Experience in Mobile Financial Services industry including
- Knowledge of Planning & Budgeting.
- People management. Supporting team members to grown and deliver. Good with tasks delegation and tracking. Candid with feedback. Fair with people’s evaluation.
- Good with verbal and written communication. Managing internal business teams and internal technical service providers is a large portion of this role.
- Self-driven, confident and result oriented.
- Hands on experience with IT and Mobile financial systems Architecture designing. Experience with handling and designing Web Services, enterprise service bus, APIs & associated orchestrations and Integrations.
- Good knowledge of micro-services-based architecture, streaming and caching
- Good understanding of Software Development. Experience on Agile Development & DevOps practices. Hands on experience will be preferred.
- Hands-on with SQL & similar Databases
- Proven track-record with new products delivery and working closely with product design teams.
- Assets forecasting, planning and tracking. Budget planning and tracking in compliance to financial pre-requisites and business guidelines.
- Experience with Multi-Vendor Management.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.