Location : Islamabad
Industry : Telecommunications
Note: Through proactive pipelining, we are collecting profiles for upcoming future roles and you will be only contacted if your profile is shortlisted for this role which may not be currently open.
Grade Level: L2
Location: HQ - Islamabad
Division: Data & Strategy
Who is Expert Business Analytics – Jazz Cash?
Jazz is looking for self-driven individuals who want to be part of the Jazz family. You need to have strong interpersonal skills as you will be collaborating/leading with multiple teams including but not limited to Segments, Pricing, Digital, Data Science, CVM, Consumer Insights.
Expert Business Analytics is a self-driven person who is expected to keep a check on the pulse of Fintech Business and provide due visibility. In depth analysis of the drivers impacting performance along with suggesting innovative solutions to business problems. Expert Business Analyst provides the key insights behind performance combining analytics through numbers and behavioral assessment along with other Fintech KPIs.
The role reports to the Senior Business Analyst.
What does Expert Business Analyst – JazzCash do?
• Collect and analyze financial data to identify trends or patterns and provide insights through reports using data visualization methods to enable data-driven planning, decision making, presentation and reporting
• Creating visibility to the management through interactive dashboards to monitor performance and raising red flags timely
• In depth analysis to identify the drivers impacting customer behavior and engagement, either positively or negatively
• Identify the reasons for various business problems (churn, data penetration, M-wallet Growth, Quality of sale etc.) and provide innovative solutions
• In-depth Channel performance analysis to identify the drivers impacting customer engagement and stickiness to our products
• Developing a 360-degree view of a business problem combining quantitative and qualitative data points and suggesting alternate solutions
• Experimenting and innovating to introduce new KPIs more relevant to the changing times
• Coordination with DFS Channel/Product/Growth teams to keep an eye on changes that may impact the trends
• Coordination with CVM team to design & execute DFS - QoS/Product/Growth campaigns and ensure customer handholding and ensuring positive uptake
Apart from the details mentioned above for the given role, responsibilities and deliverables will include the following:
• Reporting and monitoring of major KPIs (Base, Product growth, quality of Sale etc.)
• Deep-dives to point out areas of improvement essential for business growth
• Updating management and key stakeholders on performance
• Target achievement monitoring and tracking performance against respective targets for
• Forecasting subscribers, revenue and other critical KPIs preferably using advanced analytics models
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Business Analyst - JazzCash?
• 4+ years’ experience in Business Analytics, Segments, Pricing
• Prior experience of working in Fintech or GSM sector
• Master/Bachelor ’s degree in Marketing/Business Analytics
• Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
• Deep knowledge of Fintech market
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
• Ability to make data-driven decisions
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75+ million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.