Last date to apply: 21st November 2023
What is Expert Social Media Communication?
Expert social media is responsible to formulate, facilitate and maintaining social media operations and business partner relationship.
The role reports directly to the Manager Communication & MNP.
What Expert Social Media Communication does?
- Serve as the first point of contact for business partner/team for all matters related to social media operations
- Liaises regularly with internal groups to ensure that information flows smoothly, and processes are executed efficiently between Jazz and outsource partners
- Work with business partner(s) to identify & execute operational and procedural improvement opportunities, cost savings, industry and non-industry best practices, new service offerings, and emerging technologies
- Responsible to liaison with team/business partner and ensure that all defined KPIs are met
- Conduct spot checks and share feedback with business partners to uphold quality standards, FCR and NPS
- End to end invoice validation and processing
- Workload forecasting, planning, login creation and database management
- Generate alarms immediately in case of issue and take corrective measures to address productivity leakages and drop in SL, Quality, NPS, FCR & defined KPIs
- Report any system failure/down time immediately and ensure to document it with business partner along with complete log maintenance.
- Ensure process / escalated issues, to and from the business partner, are addressed and completed in a timely manner and raise to management in case of any delays.
- Ensuring the account administration on agreed FTE’s (Account Reset/Deletion)
- Conduct analysis and provide feedback to the line on issues and challenges with respect to the job and suggest solutions
- Ensure business partners are aware of company’s policies & procedures and code of conduct and follow it.
- End to end sanity check of produced billing hours & downtime if any
- Align business partner according to Jazz HSSE Policies and ensure they are followed
- Performing site, contract compliance, performance, and reporting audits with business partner management team as well as other relevant internal Jazz support teams or external parties as required
- Execution of special Projects as per requirements of stakeholders
- Inspire and influence business partner team to execute operations aligned with Jazz strategy and values. Create an environment that fosters teamwork and accountability and positively impacts the customer experience
- Provide end to end resolution against all requests/complaints received via Jazz social media channels
- Follow up escalated/disputed cases and resolve.
- Formulates end to end strategy and liaison with relevant teams for new platforms additions
- Perform Adhoc projects / tasks as assigned
What does it require to be Expert Social Media Communication?
- Someone who has prior experience in social media handling and is social media savvy with solid customer handling skills.
- Must have knowledge of social media platforms along with their functional capabilities
- Should have knowhow of latest social media handling techniques
- Prior business partner management experience is preferred
- Excellent verbal/written English communication and interpersonal skills and should have ability to communicate with business partner/team/customers in a highly effective way.
- Have entrepreneurial approach, team player and should have basic IQ skills
- Know-how of telecom industry with industry knowledge
- Strong analytical/problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent time management skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.