Location : Islamabad
Industry : Telecommunications
Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 29-Jan-23
What is Product Expert – Cloud GTM?
Possessing in-depth knowledge of different cloud products and services; and strong customer analytical skills, a Product Expert works with internal and external teams to ensure excellent product delivery and lifecycle.
Analyzing market trends, developing sales, price and profitability strategies, recommending improvements, and identifying opportunities are certain areas lying under a product expert’s domain.
What does Product Expert – Cloud GTM do?
• Support and assist Technical and Commercial team in the roll-out of new platforms and products in Cloud vertical.
• Possess strong knowledge of GTM and product lifecycle
• Productize cloud-based solutions and propose new ideas to expand services portfolio
• Work collaboratively with multiple ecosystems and verticals
• Possess strong understanding of the cloud ecosystem, markets, competition, and customer requirement
• Develop innovative solutions to drive business and address customer problems
• Turn a business capability into a commercially viable product
• Develop and execute business strategies and decisions based on data analytics and cost/benefit analysis
• Drive high-quality process improvement and methodologies to meet and exceed business plans.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Product Expert – Cloud GTM?
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field.
• 4 or more years of experience in productization and marketing.
• Cross-functional experience in Sales, Presales and Product Management
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to work effectively with customers and internal departments
• Demonstrate ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
• In-depth knowledge of virtualization platforms including VMware ESXi, Hyper-V, KVM and containers with intermediate level knowledge of Public Cloud platforms (AWS/Azure etc.)
• Experience in developing and launching products and technologies within the domain of Cloud.
• Experience in creating strategic product roadmaps from conception to launch.
• Experience in leading product vision, go-to-market strategy, design discussions and branding
• Knowledge of multi-functional areas including product management, sales, customer support, finance, marketing, billing and invoicing.
• Ability to express and present ideas with power to convince and influence multiple stakeholders.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.