Grade Level: L1/L2
Note: Through proactive pipelining we are collecting profiles for upcoming future roles and you will be only contacted if your profile is shortlisted for that particular location which may not be currently open. Please mention your prefered location while filling in the form along with the application.
What is a Business Consultant?
A Jazz Business Consultant will offer advice and expertise to corporate clients to help them improve their business performance while leveraging on Jazz’s diverse GSM, Fixed, ICT and Cloud portfolio. JBC should have a strong grip on the market landscape, should be able to open doors at new clients and expand the new existing portfolio.
Jazz Business consultant is a part of Sales, Account Management & B2G departments and reports directly to the Regional Manager. Regional Manager reports to Regional Head who leads a regionwide team of Business Consultants.
What does a Business Consultant do?
- Meeting monthly assigned Sales/Revenue through different products in GSM, Fixed Data and DFS (Digital Financial Solutions). Negotiate/close deals and handle client complaints.
- Meeting Retention & Recovery Targets of assigned portfolio.
- Have basic knowledge of IoT / M2M / CMT/ office 365 and all cloud based products offered in the industry
- Meeting New Sales Revenue Targets by actively seeking out for new sales opportunities by conducting market research to identify selling possibilities.
- Evaluating customer needs and proposing products from current portfolio or helping the product team develop client specific products.
- Business development by bringing new corporate, SME, SOHO accounts on board ensuring the compliance procedures.
- Focus on big wins for strong footing in Large Accounts sector.
- Completion of physical visits to new accounts & resolution of any issues in coordination with relevant teams
- Work in continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders like Customer Engagement, Jazz Business Sales Coordinators, Sales Operations, Channel planning, Cloud Computing, M2M/IOT, DFS etc
- Represent Jazz in external exhibitions or conferences and help establishing ties with potential clients
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be a Business Consultant?
- Bachelor or Masters Degree from an HEC regognized institution (Preferably an Engineering/IT and Business mix)
- At least 1 to 2 years of selling experience in corporate sector for the L1 role where around 5 years experience for the L2 role especially internet / data related products, GSM based solution, fixed connectivity, DFS Solution (M wallets) and cloud computing.
- Basic level understanding of emerging technologies i.e. digitalisation, cloud, big data, security, ad-tech, IT hardware sales and IoT.
- We are looking for a candidate who is dynamic, assertive, persistent, and motivated to identify opportunities of Jazz Business Solutions in corporate Sector.
- Candidate must have selling, negotiation, presentation skills to deliver his point of view to potential prospects and internal management. Must be specialized in Portfolio Management.
- Able to translate business requirements into high level design language. Have excellent market orientation of corporate segment.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 69 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.