Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 23rd May 2022
What is Expert Enterprise & Digital Solutions
The role reports directly to the Manager of Digital ICT solutions and has people reporting directly to it with an extended team of 10 team members
What does Expert Enterprise & Digital Solutions do?
- Responsible for identifying potential products, conducting market research &market sizing,
- Be in a position to manage projects, products, and platforms independently, and set revenue goals and project goals for the assigned business portfolio.
- A key player in adding value in the pricing structure, special projects, and managing platform deployments through responsible stakeholders involved.
- Transform yourself into a focal person for the assigned business portfolio and in a position to suggest measures to internal and external stakeholders including regulatory, revenue assurance, supply chain, technical, business partners, service delivery, and proposal management teams.
- Your Key Deliverables will be to continuously innovate, and launch products and platforms as per segment and division ambitions.
- Assist in product management, portfolio management, and Business planning
- Play a key role in contributing to the revenue of the segment
- Assist in managing P&L of the Enterprise and digital platform stream
- Must have strong analytical and market research skills
- Technical &commercial knowledge of B2B ecosystems and market trends especially in enterprise and digital solutions
- Experience in launching a mobile apps, marketplace, or eCommerce website
- An MBA with an Engineering degree is preferred
- Experience in UI/UX of Apps/Platforms
- Highly proficient in Ms. Word, PowerPoint, and Excel which will be necessary to create reports and presentations for management.
- Core skills required would be: Product management, portfolio management, Business planning
- The ability to build strong relationships with External Teams such as business partners and customers etc.
- The ability to build strong relationships with internal and external teams such as legal, SCM, Sales, CRA, Technical, Operations, Customer engagement, Proposal management, marketing communication, Service delivery, operations, business process management team, and business partners.
- Personal attributes required would be self-driven, motivated team player, proactive keen learner, adaptive to culture &department dynamics, and dependable.
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better everyday inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.