Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: 26th July 2021
What is a Specialist Communication?
Specialist Communication is responsible to handle requests and complaints received via Jazz customer care official email ID and PTA channel.
This role reports to Team Lead Communication Unit.
What does Specialist Communication do?
- Providing end to end resolution against all requests/complaints received via Jazz customer care official email ID and PTA channel.
- Coordinate closely with Team lead on day to day task for continuous improvement and business value additions.
- Adopt ‘Own & Resolve’ strategy on daily basis.
- Along with routine assigned tasks, do root cause analysis of activities/complaints and coordinate with Team lead to resolve them permanently
- Ensure performance as per the Service Level Agreements and assigned Key Performance Indicators.
- Ensure continuous process improvement.
- Follow up escalated/disputed cases and resolve.
- Ensure effective and efficient communication with front and backend teams in order to quickly handle customers’ issues.
- Revise and/or formulate existing policies to improve customer experience further.
- Take ownership and ensure timely resolution of customer complaints.
- Exhibit Jazz values in totality on daily basis.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Specialist Communication?
- We are looking for someone who has prior experience in a communication role (not mandatory) and is social media savvy with solid customer handling skills.
- Should have hand on with Microsoft Office and must be communicating customers through emails previously.
- Excellent verbal/written English communication and interpersonal skills and should have ability to communicate with customers in a highly effective way.
- Must have customer experience enhancement skills and techniques to do so.
- Have entrepreneurial approach, team player and should have basic IQ skills
- Know-how of telecom industry with a sound knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Excellent time management skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 69 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy