Grade Level: L2
Last date to apply: 29 September 2023
What is Expert DFS Technology Operations?
This position will be reporting to Manager DFS Technology Operations in Digital Financial Services Team. The candidate should have in depth knowledge of Enterprise technology platforms for end-to-end operational and availability deliveries for Business/Organization Enterprise tools and technologies. The individual should have proven record of accomplishment of Automation, Solution Monitoring, Operational optimization and KPI Deliveries and stakeholder management skills; these skills are the cornerstone for this job role. It is a dynamic role which engages in/external stakeholders to provide optimal solutions for ongoing business needs.
The role reports directly to the Manager DFS Technology Operations
What Expert DFS Technology Operations does?
- The DFS Technical Operations expert is the subject matter expert in product quality and has the technical expertise and aptitude to deliver in high performance environment.
- Improving customer services experinece, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Taking ownership of customers issues and following problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Monitor and report the Service Desk SLA on regular basis.
- Monitor the execution of all Service Desk-related tasks, as per defined SoP and work instructions.
- Monitor the ticket resolution as per defined work instructions.
- Monitor the Service Desk-related escalations and resolution of all long pending issues/requests with respective teams.
- Monitor and assure the development/updating work instructions
- Monitor the resolution /escalation of all incidents logged in ServiceNow.
- Reporting the higher management on team performance and outstanding issues.
- Evaluate/Analyze /Execute team training as per requirement. Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities.
- Drive agile engineering teams to deliver high quality support.
- Identify issues and any barriers within current working practices that might impact business continuity.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert DFS Technology Operations?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical fields
- 3+ years of experience in Dev-Ops, Services Operations, Technical Support, Quality Assurance, Product Operations
- Professional Experience in DFS Technologies
- Professional Experience in management of Mobile Applications & Platforms
- Professional Experience with Cloud native environments & Tools (OpenShift, Kubernetes, CI/CD, RHCOS, Microservices)
- Professional Experience with Micro Services
- Professional Experience of Programming will be preferred
- Professional experience working with databases like SQL, Oracle, Mongo etc
- Hands on experience with Unix/Linux command line and/or Unix shell scripting
- Hands on experience with APIs or other web development technologies
- Familiarity with curl, jmeter, SOAPUI, Postman etc
- Deep understanding of production support in a tiered support model and experience in automating manual tasks.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to effectively communicate complex subjects to both technical and non-technical audiences at all levels
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to pull data directly, analyze large data sets, and identify business insights from data
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
Our core values include qualities essential for a positive organizational culture - truthfully guiding entrepreneurial and innovative mindsets, harnessing professional and interpersonal collaboration, and fostering across-the-board customer-obsession.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.